LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didnt miss it, but its something he rarely has an issue with and is usually very good in blitz pickups. Like I said I think it was more of a miscommunication than anything else. He had several good blocks last night.

I know he is on blitz pickup, but considering the state of our Oline, we can't afford to have misses like that. Speaking of blocks, Harris had a nice block that sprung Murray for that 11 yard run, just right before he caught that 60+ yard TD.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if being such an uber homer takes effort.

Like, does dbair have beads of sweat forming on his forehead when he's writing a post?

Does he stick his tongue out like Charlie Brown?

I think his computer is right next to his Jerry Jones shrine and he has conversations with said shrine as he reads any negative posts about the Cowboys.

"Don't worry Jerry. I'll set them straight! By the way, I saw your Papa John's commercial. You're a better rapper then Eminem. You're better at everything than everyone."

Then he lowers a bucket with lotion in it to a hole in the ground so that his latest victim can loosen up their skin.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think his computer is right next to his Jerry Jones shrine and he has conversations with said shrine as he reads any negative posts about the Cowboys.

"Don't worry Jerry. I'll set them straight! By the way, I saw your Papa John's commercial. You're a better rapper then Eminem. You're better at everything than everyone."

Then he lowers a bucket with lotion in it to a hole in the ground so that his latest victim can loosen up their skin.

lol

The worst part of that movie was that the girl in the hole was a fat chick. Major letdown.

Reaction score
Think I'll watch the game again without commercial interrupts here in a sec then I will give my superior expert analysis to you rookie fuccs

Top Bottom