jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I don' t think he had much left in the tank anyway. I feel crushed though. Hostile always said that all players dreamed of being in Dallas. You guys think he was stretching the truth?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I want to find a way to make this Jerry's fault.

FFS.

Easy. We should never have been in the position to hope this guy comes in to solidify the line in the first place.

We should have drafted a couple in April instead of dicking around with 3rd tight ends in the second round.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Easy. We should never have been in the position to hope this guy comes in to solidify the line in the first place.

We should have drafted a couple in April instead of dicking around with 3rd tight ends in the second round.

dblair loved the escobar pick. Best Player Available

Reaction score
I want to find a way to make this Jerry's fault.

FFS.

Or we shouldn't have waited so long to make this signing.

Moore, on Sirius Radio, said it wouldn've been different if he was signed in the spring, but it's too late to come in in August to get ready. He didn't want to come in and under perform.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He'll probably sign right before WK1. Fatty is just trying to avoid the rigors of training camp.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Or we shouldn't have waited so long to make this signing.

Moore, on Sirius Radio, said it wouldn've been different if he was signed in the spring, but it's too late to come in in August to get ready. He didn't want to come in and under perform.
Really, why didn't we do this earlier? It's not like we had some huge rash of injuries.

Reaction score
Well we have had a rash of injuries, but they've been to shitty players.

Livings, Kowalski, Cook, Bernadeau, etc.

Meanwhile, you have a solid, veteran presence familiar with Callahans scheme available to mentor a young center.... but we were like naw we're good.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think we'll trade for an OG now.

No way does Jerry allow this mfer to spoil his fun.

Ready to give up a high pick for a starting quality OG?

Reaction score
No way we trade for anyone.

We'll just go with Waters, or Jerry will sell us on Bernadeau.

I got excited about not having Livings on the team. Hate that guy.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yes. But who is selling?

My guess is nobody.

I don't see many teams who would be in a position to. Maybe the Patriots, where Marcus Cannon and Dan Connolly are fighting for one spot. They do need WRs...so...perhaps Belichick will bend Jerry over. That sounds like fun.

Reaction score
Austin for Cannon and a 5th.

tumblr_lxuv0i7vFH1qaee3oo1_400.gif

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m
Crazy turn of events: After signing a deal with #Cowboys and scheduling a flight to join the team, G Brandon Moore instead decided to retire
Brandon Moore has a young family and couldn't bring himself to leave them for 5 months, per agent Deryk Gilmore. Cowboys still searching

Bob Sturm ‏@SportsSturm 10m
Hearing Brandon Moore on Sirius just now did nothing to help make you feel better. Sounds like a class dude that didn't want to show up...
And not play at a high level because it is August 7. Had this move been in March/April, he said it would be different. Too late to prepare.
Moore played 11 seasons from his house with his family. Leaving them for 5 months wasn't worth the trouble he decided.

Reaction score
You know... you could rent a place big enough for your family for less than 2 mil bro

Top Bottom