dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That seems like sarcasm. Thought you hated Garrett?

I dont hate him. I think he should be replaced as HC.

That said, I have never understood the constant complaining about "playcalling". The problem is blocking, and has been for several seasons.

There are definitely some play calls during a course of a game which deserve to be second guessed, but the playcalls themselves arnt the major problem. The major problem is our OL is a failure on the vast majority of plays, especially in the run game.

Reaction score
When you have an offensive line that can't block their way out of a wet paper bag, and most passing plays consist of receiver running deep routes.... then theres a problem with playcalling.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Once a new OC comes that will seal Garrett as the long term head coach for years to come. Offense plays poorly, fire the OC. Defense plays poorly, fire the DC. As long as the team can stay around .500 and play till the final seconds, he will have a job plus he will get credit for any success that may come.

See also:Mike Shanahan's last few seasons in Denver.

Reaction score
I think Jerry has convinced himself that Ginger really is in the same class as Sean Payton. That's why he scoffed at the notion of paying real Sean $8mil per. In his delusional world, he's getting similar coaching for half the price. It's just that pesky D that's holding us back.

Reaction score
pesky D that's holding us back.

Of course, didn’t you watch the Seattle and Chicago games? It was the scheme all along. Now if we can get a new play caller everything will be go to go. Just relax, sit tight, be a loyal fan “rah rah” and enjoy the show.

Top Bottom