Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I posted about remembering the days when Hostile could do or say anything (sometimes breaking the rules), and anyone who challenged him got into trouble.

Guess who clawed out of a toilet to reply?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I was burmafrd over there. Got benched half a dozen times for arguing with one of their pets canadiancowboyfan who was a real POS. Finally just flat out told them what I thought of them all and they banned me for eternity.

idgit could be spags; he is dumb enough. But the flat out hypocrisy was the worst thing; you could every day see certain posters stepping over the 'line' that kept being moved but nothing was done to them.

I still visit there to check on the BS going on and I am more amused now that I have been banned; they really do not get it that they are being laughed at so much.

Nice to see you burm. I remember getting along with you over there. Enjoy your new home.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Annnnnd....now I'm permanently banned. Hostile still has powers over there. I didn't break any rules, except questioning why the word "trustfund" is censored. Even for CZ, that's a bit extreme.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They seriously banned you for that?

But I guess that's their old standby "questioning the mods" that they use as an excuse to get rid of people they don't like.

As to why, it's not the word "trustfund". It's letters 4-7 in the word, as lame as that is.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They seriously banned you for that?

But I guess that's their old standby "questioning the mods" that they use as an excuse to get rid of people they don't like.

As to why, it's not the word "trustfund". It's letters 4-7 in the word, as lame as that is.

I can't even look at the site on my phone. I can see why they'd ban me from posting (not really), but the fact I can't even view it? I can't even "logout" to just go to the site and read shit. Anyone know ANY of the mods real names, so i can find them on FB?

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I doubt Hostile cares much anymore about the forum; he rarely posts at all anymore. Kind of think he does not care for the way it is run but does not have enough interest to do anything about it

Reaction score
Cowboyszone has a value of around 11 grand. Seriously tempted to buy it just so I can fire most of the shit head mods.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Where did you get that number? I would do it just to ban some real turds that lie their asses off.

Top Bottom