Reaction score
ROFL, skinsscalper syas he visited here once, and had to run with his tale between his legs back to his safe space at the Zone.

It's a **** hole. Visited once, took a shower and some antibiotics. BBgun (if you remember him) is a mod there. Tells you all you need to know. A couple of the "all stars" here are members, also. I'll let you guess who they are.

What a pussy. You won't get banned here for expressing your thoughts. There is no badthink or facecrime here unlike the Zone.

Reaction score
LOL. it keeps getting more entertaining.

Winicki actually posted this bullshit -

I can tell you the percentage of folks that are benched permanently is astonishingly small.

Folks are given chance after chance after chance.

Uh... yeah, just go back to any thread over two years old and half the names responding in it will show as having been benched.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

yeah, I saw that. apparently, I'm supposed to tolerate them but they owe me no such courtesy. wimps.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate new members that post under other/new names. Just use your CZ name and man up so we know who we're dealing with. Pussies.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
LOL. it keeps getting more entertaining.

Winicki actually posted this bullshit -

Uh... yeah, just go back to any thread over two years old and half the names responding in it will show as having been benched.

The mods and moderation of the board is being questioned way too much in that thread. Thread shut down and moved in 3, 2, 1.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Floaty said:
If Moderators were to have to be re-voted in every year...I think you would see a very different attitude from the moderators. I could use an analogy to prove my point....but that would be political....and I'd end up being banned for life. It's hard to even have a conversation in this thread for fear of being banned...that's how bad it's gotten here.

Oh snap.

Reaction score
I hate new members that post under other/new names. Just use your CZ name and man up so we know who we're dealing with. Pussies.

If you are taking a side swipe at me, I posted there under the name JustAGuy and got banned for telling a moderator exactly why they were having a hard time about their image after said moderator fucking asked publicly. I took the bait, gave an honest explanation, and was promptly banned for it by Reality. I even stated I expected to be banned despite that it was the moderator who violated the policy by asking publicly for feedback about the job they were doing.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
5countem5.. That guy destroyed what was left of the ranch

He went on a tangent about the end of last season. Calling everyone names on every post and it took them months to finally get rid of him.

I'm not a big fan of banning people, let them rant, just ignore it.

Cousin Oliver was a total waste on the Ranch...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mox Nix. It's okay by me if people want to insulate themselves from getting banned on other boards, for being seen posting at this one.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you are taking a side swipe at me, I posted there under the name JustAGuy and got banned for telling a moderator exactly why they were having a hard time about their image after said moderator fucking asked publicly. I took the bait, gave an honest explanation, and was promptly banned for it by Reality. I even stated I expected to be banned despite that it was the moderator who violated the policy by asking publicly for feedback about the job they were doing.

Not a side swipe at all and it wasn't intended for any particular poster. I just like to know who I'm talking to.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is a fucking brilliant retort to Idgit in their own thread about the media taking notice of the censorship and purges of badthink at the Zone.

This post is by daveferr33 We made the Dallas News and Bleacher Report... | Page 2 | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

Fucking SPOT ON! That is the real reason for the censorship and fascist behavior. Those jerks KNOW they will lose the debate about Jerry and the franchise if an honest discussion is held. They know it because the evidence is simply too overwhelming to defend Jerry, so censorship is the choice of the cowards. It always is.

That was great, sadly, few people anywhere grasp the truth of what he is saying. Forums seem to be driven primarily by the never ending futile desire to silence those whom they don't agree with or an even more pointless endeavor: trying to "win" an internet argument.

Its funny to read people get so bent of shape over what people write and think. I find it pretty easy to deal with people I find offensive, idiotic, etc on the internet, I just move along and don't read what they write. It seems many are incapable of doing this and ironically if they could find the self control to do so, they wouldn't give power to the speech they find so offensive.

Its an odd place we find ourselves with this thing called the internet where the best form of protest is to not to pretest at all and refuse to read certain things and empower the shitty writers by giving them the clicks they so desperately seek.

Personally, I learn the most from those I disagree with. If I can maintain an open mind, I can adjust my thinking to a more accurate view or become more comfortable with the position I currently hold.

Win-win

DCFanInVA80

Spectator
Reaction score
My old name used to be ThreeSportStar on cowboyszone... They banned me for telling them how I felt.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was burmafrd over there. Got benched half a dozen times for arguing with one of their pets canadiancowboyfan who was a real POS. Finally just flat out told them what I thought of them all and they banned me for eternity.

idgit could be spags; he is dumb enough. But the flat out hypocrisy was the worst thing; you could every day see certain posters stepping over the 'line' that kept being moved but nothing was done to them.

I still visit there to check on the BS going on and I am more amused now that I have been banned; they really do not get it that they are being laughed at so much.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember the name bumafrd..seemed like you posted pretty regularly over there.

I kind of stopped posting a lot over there when Bob told me about this place.

I started back up posting there now because I can't get any of the bums here to talk roster or draft.

I'm Chris in Arizona (formerly Chris in SoCal) there for any of you recent additions. It's not an alias, they won't allow me to change to cmd34 over there.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I remember the name bumafrd..seemed like you posted pretty regularly over there.

I started back up posting there now because I can't get any of the bums here to talk roster or draft.

I'm Chris in Arizona (formerly Chris in SoCal) there for any of you recent additions. It's not an alias, they won't allow me to change to cmd34 over there.

Yeah I spent a fair amount of time there. Now that I am retired I do not; my last couple of years at work I was stranded behind a desk and was bored out of my skull so I surfed the internet like the Great Kahuna on speed,

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score

yeah it is sparse talking in those areas here; but it is made up for by being a pretty much truly freewheeling site which is very rare anymore.

Top Bottom