Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well shit, this quote from Stephen Jones is pretty scary

“I really think Kellen is going to be a star in this league. I really do,” executive vice president Stephen Jones said. “We’ve spent a lot of time with him and he’s got a lot of qualities of the guy that’s the head coach of this team right now.”

They are not only sticking with Garrett as the HC, but they are doubling down on this bullshit mediocrity for another decade in his replacement and the HC of the future because they believe Helen to be like Garrett

That’s just fucking great!

Like I said before - meet your HC of the future

HELEN MOORE

the player who has only won two total games in his entire career!

How could this shit possibly go wrong?

Am I right?? LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
read about how water is wet:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently we just promoted two of our assistant coaches into coaching positions. I didn’t recognize their names so I didn’t care to pay attention to which positions they were promoted to.

Apparently we are keeping Garrett’s nonsense going by hiring more of the same which also includes Helen Moore. So even with all the coaching changes we’ve had not a damn thing is going to change this off season

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Apparently we just promoted two of our assistant coaches into coaching positions. I didn’t recognize their names so I didn’t care to pay attention to which positions they were promoted to.

Apparently we are keeping Garrett’s nonsense going by hiring more of the same which also includes Helen Moore. So even with all the coaching changes we’ve had not a damn thing is going to change this off season

Shit show, take 23, coming this fall.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well shit, this quote from Stephen Jones is pretty scary

“I really think Kellen is going to be a star in this league. I really do,” executive vice president Stephen Jones said. “We’ve spent a lot of time with him and he’s got a lot of qualities of the guy that’s the head coach of this team right now.”

They are not only sticking with Garrett as the HC, but they are doubling down on this bullshit mediocrity for another decade in his replacement and the HC of the future because they believe Helen to be like Garrett

That’s just fucking great!

Like I said before - meet your HC of the future

HELEN MOORE

the player who has only won two total games in his entire career!

How could this shit possibly go wrong?

Am I right?? LOL

While I am skeptical he'll be a good coach too, whether he will be a good or bad coach has absolutely nothing to do with how successful or unsuccessful he was as a player.

Now the fact that they are trying to prop him up as a potential good coach by comparing him to the massive failure of a HC we have now is totally fucked up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Keith O Quinn and Ben Bloom, both have been on staff here for quite some time and O Quinn has been the assistant ST coach since 2014. His hiring makes some sense.

I thought they might go outside for a LB coach though, although Bloom was assistant LB coach for a yr or two during his stay here.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Look at this cocksucker, how many loses will it take to get rid of Garrett??? He not going to change or improve anything, and if Garrett goes 9-7 even without the playoffs, Jones will keep him...

Reaction score
While I am skeptical he'll be a good coach too, whether he will be a good or bad coach has absolutely nothing to do with how successful or unsuccessful he was as a player.

Now the fact that they are trying to prop him up as a potential good coach by comparing him to the massive failure of a HC we have now is totally fucked up.

His playing career indicates his football judgement is questionable at best, very similar to Garrett's pathetic playing days.

Reaction score
Look at this cocksucker, how many loses will it take to get rid of Garrett??? He not going to change or improve anything, and if Garrett goes 9-7 even without the playoffs, Jones will keep him...

Jerry has a vested interest in the clapper and he hates admitting to mistakes. Both Jerry and Jason are an embarrassment.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Jerry has a vested interest in the clapper and he hates admitting to mistakes. Both Jerry and Jason are an embarrassment.
You are correct, Jones is not committed to winning, and Garrett is incompetent. If Jerral brings back Garrett in 2019 for any reason other than winning a Super Bowl, I’m done....

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Double down on a mistake. But Jerry doesnt lose anything. Only the fans are the losers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only the fans are the losers.

And the players. I don't care about the Chaz Green's and Lucky Whiteheads of the world, but for guys like Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Jason Witten, Fred, Martin etc etc, they're just being wasted.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And the players. I don't care about the Chaz Green's and Lucky Whiteheads of the world, but for guys like Sean Lee, Tyron Smith, Jason Witten, Fred, Martin etc etc, they're just being wasted.

Not just wasted. Being used as pawns to carry Garrett so Jerry keeps Red longer.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
they can leave if they choose, and I think some of those names will at some point....

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
they can leave if they choose, and I think some of those names will at some point....

They cant leave if they are under contract, unless they want to retire.

They are to be commended, they are professionals and go out and bust their ass to win. But in the back of their minds they all know ultimately they are handicapped by Jones because he has this fucktard Garrett as a HC.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
They cant leave if they are under contract, unless they want to retire.

They are to be commended, they are professionals and go out and bust their ass to win. But in the back of their minds they all know ultimately they are handicapped by Jones because he has this fucktard Garrett as a HC.
yes you are correct, as long as Jones continues to hire these low rent coaches and micro manage them, there is no hope. If they can’t find a real replacement for Witten, then this team is done. 16 years in the NFL, and Dallas can’t find somebody to beat him out????,

Top Bottom