NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
giving garrett wayyy too much credit, my man

but im sure the posters/motivational sayings would be phenomenal

Those inspirational coachspeak quotes he gets from old coach biographies and googling coaching quotes?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those inspirational coachspeak quotes he gets from old coach biographies and googling coaching quotes?

Ya like how he likes to be around belichick and saban which they instill a coaching pedigree in garrett .

i duont kno if thats thru osmosis or something im not yet aware of

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ya like how he likes to be around belichick and saban which they instill a coaching pedigree in garrett .

i duont kno if thats thru osmosis or something im not yet aware of

Whatever it was/is it never worked

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Campo didn't have near the roster that Garrett has had.

And Campo at least would have had the fucking common sense to hand the ball off the Zeke on the goal line.

I seriously wonder, does Jerri even bother to ask Garrett as to why he calls the plays that he does, especially those that go directly against common sense, and ultimately results in losses? You would think the discussion would go something like this.

"Look. I spent not one but THREE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS in building this Oline, which is remarked as being one of the best in the league. An Oline that is reminiscent of the 90's Oline. I then spent a top 5 draft pick on what is one of the best RBs in the league --- basically an Emmitt Smith clone. Not to mention the tons of money. Now, our season was on the line. Despite all the setbacks, we basically controlled our destiny. All we had to do was win out. The season was on the line. We get Zeke back. We're on the goal line. And instead of just handing the ball off to Zeke and letting the Oline blow the defense off the LOS... you choose to pass. Not once. Not twice. But all three times, and then have to settle for a FG. WHY?"

This is what a competent GM and/or owner would be asking. And there would be no answer that would satisfy. That offense is grounds for termination. Now people will point to Pete Carrol in doing the exact same thing in the SB a couple years back, but in Carrol's defense he had won a SB, and I guarantee you he would never make that mistake again. Garrett on the other hand has done this multiple times.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
GARRETT.jpg

Between Belichick and Saban, you have more than 80 years coaching combined. But this ass fuck thinks that he will be able to pick their brains and learn it all in an hour session and a photo-op. And I fucking hate that grin on his face. Wasting their time.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
View attachment 3996

Between Belichick and Saban, you have more than 80 years coaching combined. But this ass fuck thinks that he will be able to pick their brains and learn it all in an hour session and a photo-op. And I fucking hate that grin on his face. Wasting their time.

You probably have in that pic the greatest NFL coach and the greatest NCAA coach and then the greatest fraud for a coach

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pisses me off looking at that pic. That stupid grin on his face. If somebody gave me the choice of punching Obama or Garrett in the face I would pick Garrett 100 times out of 100.

My exact sentiment. What would be a good caption for this pic?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I love how they're looking right past him like he's not even there.

Probably saw them talking and thought what a great opportunity to leach off their reputations.

Then told the DC.com crew to be sure and get him in the shot.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
View attachment 3996

My exact sentiment. What would be a good caption for this pic?

"Which one of these things is not like the other?"

Sesame Street: One of These Things - YouTube

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m still interested in seeing what Gathers Turns our to be

He seemed promising before his season ending concussion

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
View attachment 3996

Yes Garrett could spend the whole off-season with these real winners and still ignorant....

Top Bottom