Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I just saw that OOB catch by Dez. . . Fucking wow. Guy is unreal.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes we do. A QB's responsibility is to get the ball to where only the WR can get it with a chance for the WR to get yards after the catch.

And you can't tell me that that throw looked right.

Maybe if Meachum didn't run so far down the field he wouldn't have been under thrown!

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Good read. Thanks for posting... I still need to see the game for myself to feel good about this oline, third wideout, and some of these players. Especially after seeing Dbair agrees with a lot of what you said. Don't need all this sunshine pumping setting me up for disappointment.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good read. Thanks for posting... I still need to see the game for myself to feel good about this oline, third wideout, and some of these players. Especially after seeing Dbair agrees with a lot of what you said. Don't need all this sunshine pumping setting me up for disappointment.

I'll post a touch of hostility for ya. It'll give you the same picture from better eyes.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

They're actually right. They read too much into it though. And make stuff up.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This game doesn't tell us anything about if the line will be good IMO.

It just tells us when they prepare for an opponent they can maybe hide a weakness.

I think the bears and giants lines would have manhandled us last night.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theebs, what's your opinion on Dez now? Has it changed any? Still think Miles has a better year than Dez?

Yes. Miles I think will have a better year.

DEz will make the highlight grabs and hopefully be the red zone guy but I think romo loves Austin and he gets open so quickly he will get the ball a lot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not hating, the catch up speed and the way he was able to track the ball like a receiver were exceptional. If people would leave it at that, I would be fine with it.

so basically, it was a good play by our CB

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the bears and giants lines would have manhandled us last night.

I think we'd manhandle the Bears and Giants OL's if they were missing two starters and starting a 4th string C

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes. Miles I think will have a better year.

DEz will make the highlight grabs and hopefully be the red zone guy but I think romo loves Austin and he gets open so quickly he will get the ball a lot.

I just hope Austin can play most of the games and be effective.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, guess what. Clarence Hill, the man you love to hate is preaching the same shit about that play that you guys are. Just saying.

I hate him because he's a clueless dickbag as fyi, just like the vast majority of the Dallas media

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
here ya go, homos

[video=youtube;-BUpMXx_eKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BUpMXx_eKo[/video]

[video=youtube;O7HlxBDa5RM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7HlxBDa5RM[/video]

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At the stadium it just looked like Carr was beat bad on that play. If Rivers had seen Meachem earlier it would have been a TD but that's the way it goes. Amazing play by Carr to attack the ball in the air shameful by Meachem not even going for it.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Not taking anything away from Carr because it was still a good play by him... But that ball is under thrown.

Reaction score
Well, I don't know. He may have baited him and thought that, on a propery thrown pass, he was going to close on the receiver or catch the ball at it's highest point, which he did anyway.

But he didn't have to do that because the ball was underthrown to begin with.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Well, I don't know. He may have baited him and thought that, on a propery thrown pass, he was going to close on the receiver or catch the ball at it's highest point, which he did anyway.

But he didn't have to do that because the ball was underthrown to begin with.

I was kidding. The ball was clearly under thrown

But I love what I am seeing from the guy

Top Bottom