Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Austin out for remainder of preseason...cautionary or is it possible he misses week 1?

Has to be cautionary.

He was on the field catching passes from romo and running during warmups yesterday. Not officially in the warm up like hatcher and Ratliff but still out there.

Reaction score
I'm not sold on Ogletree yet. He might look like the 3rd best receiver, but that doesn't validate him as the best slot receiver option.

Reaction score
I thought KO looked good. Romo said he was bigger from his offseason work outs. Beasley is quick but i think he is too small and would get killed as a starter. My pet player is Harris. I think he is ready for the big lights. Dez, Miles, KO, Harris, Beasley.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
KO has looked good in previous pre-seasons. I'll believe he can carry it over into the regular season when I see it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
yep, Carr baited Rivers to underthrow a ball on a deep post.

Even Broaddus said that Carr was beat on the route. Rivers didn't say, "oh look, Robert Meachem is ahead on the route, I'm going to throw a trick at the CB and underthrow the ball!". fucking moron.

Last edited:

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Even Broaddus said that Carr was beat on the route. Rivers didn't say, "oh look, Robert Meachem is ahead on the route, I'm going to throw a trick at the CB and underthrow the ball!". fucking moron.

Everyone has a different opinion on that play. Nobody knows..

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Everyone has a different opinion on that play. Nobody knows..

Yes we do. A QB's responsibility is to get the ball to where only the WR can get it with a chance for the WR to get yards after the catch.

And you can't tell me that that throw looked right.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

are you still acting like a clueless dickbag over this play?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's a good ass post! Good work Theebs.

I missed most of the 2H, did Hamilton play well?

Not to be a faggy fanboy, but yeah, this was a really great post.

I didn't get to watch, so this was much appreciated.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just messin' with you. For all we know, this was just damage control on his part.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theebs, what's your opinion on Dez now? Has it changed any? Still think Miles has a better year than Dez?

Top Bottom