boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
his specialty is eliminating the opponents' receiving tight end. but that's weird because it kinda looks like that's his greatest weakness.

good thing he showed up and played well vs. jordan ree... wait.

well, at least he matches up well with zach er....... uhh shit he got smoked by ertz too.

i really hope the giants don't draft a tight end.

By many accounts, they are looking hard at them, especially O.J. Howard.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was going to say that he gets a lot of credit for being an eraser against tight ends, and I remember someone (Broaddus maybe) posting gifs of him shutting down TE's and exclaiming how rare that was.

Yet I have a lot of memories of him getting worked over.

According to Collinsworth he's the 2nd coming. I swear, every telecast Collingsworth raves about his ability to do it all and how he's one of the up and coming stars of the league. I'm always thinking to myself, 'outside of a nice pass deflection every, other week, the guy basically just runs around the field'.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jake Butt is a really good player and he's coming out of an offense that features the TE. I think this is his 2nd knee injury though.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
According to Collinsworth he's the 2nd coming. I swear, every telecast Collingsworth raves about his ability to do it all and how he's one of the up and coming stars of the league. I'm always thinking to myself, 'outside of a nice pass deflection every, other week, the guy basically just runs around the field'.

Collinsworth says that every week about players in the game they're doing. I seriously think he started trying to copy Gruden.

Top Bottom