cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Telling me you know something but I'm not allowed to know it but if it ever comes out just know that I knew it first

:fern

Not my intention. I'm not sure it will ever come out. It would require two people who are no longer worried about Jerry and his influence in the NFL/sports world to go public. As of now, they are not willing to do that and I can't really blame them.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not my intention. I'm not sure it will ever come out. It would require two people who are no longer worried about Jerry and his influence in the NFL/sports world to go public. As of now, they are not willing to do that and I can't really blame them.

yeah but could you care less if we believe you or not?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
cmd is a verified source, guys. Stop trying to run off good posters.

I'm leaving. There may be a guy who posts like me at the Zone in the near future, his name is Sunken Star, but he is not me.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cmd was it an area scout say west area scout or one of the handful of national scouts on the staff?

There is someon at the zone but I forget who that knows one of the scouts also. Drew fabiyanich

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if nothing else, it is my understanding that Jason Garrett has put an end to bullshit like this happening..at least thats what I have heard..

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if nothing else, it is my understanding that Jason Garrett has put an end to bullshit like this happening..at least thats what I have heard..

I would have believed that until the eagles game.

They did a good job with personnel last season. But that jerry visit to the sideline against the eagles spoke volumes. Garrett doesnt have jerry's respect. That was a completely bs disrespectful move by Jerry to pull on Garrett, ruined alot of goodwill that was built up in an instant.

He went from a guy in charge of the organization and the team to the campo/wade status that day.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would have believed that until the eagles game.

They did a good job with personnel last season. But that jerry visit to the sideline against the eagles spoke volumes. Garrett doesnt have jerry's respect. That was a completely bs disrespectful move by Jerry to pull on Garrett, ruined alot of goodwill that was built up in an instant.

He went from a guy in charge of the organization and the team to the campo/wade status that day.

you have a good point...an even stronger point, however, is the fact that every single starter on the team besides Romo played the entire game..that paints a little bit of a different picture

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you have a good point...an even stronger point, however, is the fact that every single starter on the team besides Romo played the entire game..that paints a little bit of a different picture

well we had our third string qb and two running backs from off the street.

the defense didnt play as bad as many portrayed to me, the drive before the half was bad, but if we had romo and felix that day I think we would have scored and it would have been a different game.

not that it matters.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I don't get. Scandrick and Sensabaugh got big contracts. Two-hand-touch-training-room Jenkins is a starting corner. So where will all these big changes come in the secondary? Does Scandrick take human-crouton Neuman's place?

So then we have Jenkins, Scandrick, Sensabaugh and ... somebody. Maybe Elam. Does that sound like big changes? We all know how reluctant the Cowboys are to start rookies. That's either because of bad picks or bad coaching -- or both.

Who holds out any hope for better play out of the secondary? Looks like another year of them chasing Giant and Eagles receivers into the end zone, and then pointing fingers at one another.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
well we had our third string qb and two running backs from off the street.

the defense didnt play as bad as many portrayed to me, the drive before the half was bad, but if we had romo and felix that day I think we would have scored and it would have been a different game.

not that it matters.

The point is, one can only assume Jerry walked down to the sideline to tell Jason to bench the starters. The game was meaningless at that point, Jason didn't follow his advice..that's what matters

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The point is, one can only assume Jerry walked down to the sideline to tell Jason to bench the starters. The game was meaningless at that point, Jason didn't follow his advice..that's what matters

I think the conversation was about romo only. Possibly felix.

but before the game the pregame show had been told if the giants won a number of starters would sit including ware, ratliff, kosier, felix and possibly romo.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jerry told him to sit Romo.

Remember? That was a decision "Jason didn't need to make on his own."

:jerkoff

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the conversation was about romo only. Possibly felix.

but before the game the pregame show had been told if the giants won a number of starters would sit including ware, ratliff, kosier, felix and possibly romo.

I didn't take it like that at all.. There was nothing to discuss in regards to Romo ..I could be wrong, but I figured Jerry wanted to get all the other starters out of the game...

Top Bottom