dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did you miss Jerry's wrinkled dick on your vacation? I bet he missed you too.

I really have no idea what his tool looks like, but its interesting that you have a pretty vivid description of it.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party here but... Fuckin cut this guy already. Shit. We're holding onto him like he's the next Vince Wilfork.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Cowboys' Josh Brent out of jail

Updated: July 7, 2013, 7:45 PM ET
By Tim MacMahon | ESPNDallas.com

Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent was released from jail Sunday morning, 11 days after he returned to Dallas County's custody due to violating terms of his pretrial release by allegedly testing positive for marijuana twice.

A Dallas County Sheriff's department spokeswoman said Brent was released at 10:21 a.m. due to a court order. The reasoning of the court order was not immediately clear.

Brent, 25, is facing an intoxication manslaughter charge stemming from the high-speed, single-car, early-morning accident on Dec. 8 that killed his best friend Jerry Brown Jr., a Cowboys practice-squad linebacker who was also Brent's college teammate at Illinois. Brent's blood-alcohol level was tested at more than twice the legal limit, according to authorities.

Brent had been out on bond, but he returned to jail June 27 after a June 19 drug test indicated the presence of marijuana in his system. He also tested positive for marijuana in May, and a court-appointed alcohol-monitoring device alerted authorities to the presence of alcohol in his system in March.

Brent remains on the Cowboys' roster, but he did not participate in any of the team's offseason workouts and is not expected to report for training camp later this month.

Top Bottom