GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
even if he does get drafted...just the thought of taking this clown at 18 is beyond retarded..round 2 isnt even an option...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
if hes injured..he doesnt go..and if he does..he doesnt perform in the field tests

And this isnt accurate either stooge. Players go all the time and do some of the workouts and not others, and alot of times it is based on injury status to whether they can do all or part of the workout.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
even if he does get drafted...just the thought of taking this clown at 18 is beyond retarded..round 2 isnt even an option...

we'll see...QB's almost always get overdrafted....especially 6'5 guys who have cannon arms and big numbers from by far the best football conference in the nation

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
or - go find me a QB worth a shit who couldnt perform at the combine, so he "accepted" being a thrower there..

you are reaching like shit, dave...give it a rest..you lose, bro...it happens

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bray’s NFL Draft stock is a bit complicated in a year that does not appear to be particularly strong for quarterback depth. A quick survey of some NFL Draft analysts following the news of Bray heading to the NFL Draft suggests he could be drafted anywhere between the first and fifth rounds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
or - go find me a QB worth a shit who couldnt perform at the combine, so he "accepted" being a thrower there..

you are reaching like shit, dave...give it a rest..you lose, bro...it happens

we'll see...2+ months till the draft, but your rant is duly noted and will definitely be remembered

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
now your going to make something out of this that isnt...my argument from the very beginning was that this guy had ZERO credence being even considered as an option at 18..

so if this clown gets drafted in round 3 or 4..you will make it seem like i was wrong...ive never argued he wasnt getting drafted

Reaction score
Okay, so he doesn't deserve to be drafted in the top 18 like we discussed.

This is a message board. Its draft time. A lot of things are discussed.

BFD

Personally, and I'll admit UT bias, I really like the kid and combine thrower or not, I think he's a lock to be drafted top 90.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
now your going to make something out of this that isnt...my argument from the very beginning was that this guy had ZERO credence being even considered as an option at 18..

so if this clown gets drafted in round 3 or 4..you will make it seem like i was wrong...ive never argued he wasnt getting drafted

I never said he was a lock to be a 1st rd pick. But I do believe that barring the major surprise of drugs or criminal activity, his stock is going to rise quite a bit between now and draft day because this is a weak QB crop and he does have size, skills and production against major competition. QB's are almost always overdrafted. It happens almost every year where somebody who wasnt expected to go that early goes 1st or 2nd rd because teams fall in love with their talent or the position itself.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bray’s NFL Draft stock is a bit complicated in a year that does not appear to be particularly strong for quarterback depth. A quick survey of some NFL Draft analysts following the news of Bray heading to the NFL Draft suggests he could be drafted anywhere between the first and fifth rounds.

Yep, all it takes is for one team to fall in love with his arm and/or compare his skill-set to the rest of the crop which is pretty underwhelming, then bam, 1st round.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Did anyone think Christian Ponder was going to be drafted 12th overall? Wanna bet?

Didn't think so.

And Bray is 10x's the thrower that Ponder is when he came out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone think Christian Ponder was going to be drafted 12th overall? Wanna bet?

Didn't think so.

And Bray is 10x's the thrower that Ponder is when he came out.

Holy crap. Bob bringing some ownage.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Well just being mentioned in the same article as Vandenberg isn't going to help his stock

Think Romo was a throwing QB at the combine. It usually is UDFA types

Top Bottom