cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where's the blueprint Fuckface? You just listed names of 25 different football players. Get murdered.

Let me makie it simple for you Ronnie...

Sign a major free agent
Sign a mid-level free agent
Spend 2 of your top 3 picks on defensive players.

Reaction score
Let me makie it simple for you Ronnie...

Sign a major free agent
Sign a mid-level free agent
Spend 2 of your top 3 picks on defensive players.

So the defense will be fixed by adding four new players.

10-4.

Reaction score
Worked for Texans. Four starting caliber players. Addressing each level of the defense..DL, LB, CB, S

They added a new DC as well. And Wade has a history of having defenses showing vast improvement his first year with them.

Also, that's kind of a generic statement, considering you'd have to compare the Texans defense to ours as a whole. As well as the level of competition.

Not your best effort, cmd.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They added a new DC as well. And Wade has a history of having defenses showing vast improvement his first year with them.

Also, that's kind of a generic statement, considering you'd have to compare the Texans defense to ours as a whole. As well as the level of competition.

Not your best effort, cmd.

The last 2 off-seasons the Front Office has had the approach of thinking our practice squad guys are ready to start and are better than, or as good as, any potential free agents out there. My "effort" was saying that we can make great strides in fixing a giant weak spot, the overall defense, by committing to and just finding four new players at CB, S, DL, and LB. Four major additions, not practice squad guys or 6th round picks, and we can see a major difference.

Some Cowboy apologists are saying we had no off-season so our players didn't learn the system. The Texan players seemed to get Wade's sceme down in the same amount of time. I'm saying it's the talent level on defense. The 2010 defense was bad and we kept Sensabaugh, Spears, Brooking, etc. and replaced Stephen Bowen with Kenyon Coleman and Alan ball with Abram Elam. End result, the 2011 defense was bad. We have to upgrade the talent level or we shouldn't expect different results.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like Michael Griffin but he's played in a cover 2 system his whole career..

I'd sign Finnegan to replace Newman.

I'd sign Donte Whitner to replace Elam

I'd sign Carl Nicks to replace Kosier

I'd sign Osi to replace Spencer

Draft Decastro to replace Holland

Draft Minnifield to replace Ball

All of those are upgrades and easily doable.

Andre Branch in the 2nd. It's cheaper and you're getting a younger player.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Terrance Newman??? Please? Can he just go away?

Dude couldn't cover a dead man if you spotted him the sheet!

And, tackle? TACKLE? Who's talkin' about TACKLE??? He'd rather follow along behind and get mad someone ELSE isn't bringing the guy down.

Pleeeeeeese, tell me that dead weight won't be on the team next year!

Top Bottom