Cythim

Reaction score
Which raises two question:

1) How good can it be if it only costs $2?
2) People still make their own waffles??

lol

We've started eating frozen waffles so of course my wife has gotten the idea that we should make them fresh instead. I expect to have a waffle iron on my counter by the end of the month. Maybe I should check eBay for one of those $2 irons from Wal-Mart.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does Home Depot have a sale on 50" wide door frames? I wanna get Hostile something special this year for Christmas.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Attention whore, and he had to throw in "who is a country music DJ" didn't he? He has to appear as the most interesting person that ever lived.

"A buddy of mine who is a country music DJ is wanting me to join him in trying this stuff. I'm losing weight, (30 pounds in the last 9 months) but he seems to think this stuff will perform some kind of miracle weight loss. I confess, I don't know much about it.

I'd appreciate any info or insight you might have."

Another post, same thread:

"I know losing weight that fast isn't healthy, but neither is walking around with that weight.

I am far more active but still not where I want to be and I am wondering if the weight loss would help me get where I want to be.

My blood pressure is 120 over 75 and my heart rate is under 70 when I got them checked just a couple of months ago after yet another knee injury. I'm not unhealthy, I'm just too heavy. I need to lose the weight to help my knees more than anything.

I enjoyed throwing away several pairs of shorts last week because they are too big now. I've lost 4 inches on my waist, but still have a ways to go.

Just wondering if this is a good step to take. The 500 calories doesn't bother me too much. I love fruits and vegetables.

I doubt I'd be super strict with it anyway. I like to eat out now and then. But I honestly don't mind eating right either.

Once the weight is off, I will keep it off. I am sure of that. I will undoubtedly be more active if my knees aren't hurting."

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
"I'm not unhealthy, I'm just heavy."

Yeah, that's what they all say, tubby.

Last edited:
Top Bottom