cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
surprised no one has mentioned the TC throwback

[video=youtube;u4RyKwdHtKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4RyKwdHtKg[/video]

Reaction score
Those videos are making me hate the fact that we've wasted Romo's best years on shitty teams.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That too.

The sad part is going to be when he can't move around so well in a few years. A good offensive line could extend his career, but the way it's going, he'll continue to waste his tread making up for an awful line.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah eventually those stunning plays are going to turn into devastating sacks. When a mobile QB's legs go it's not pretty.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's still time. I'd say it needs to happen within the next 3 years, though.

A great offensive line could widen that to 5 years if the rest of the team is stacked.

The great thing is he's great from the pocket too, it's not just his legs that make him great.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's still time. I'd say it needs to happen within the next 3 years, though.

A great offensive line could widen that to 5 years if the rest of the team is stacked.

The great thing is he's great from the pocket too, it's not just his legs that make him great.

I have a bad feeling we blew it with the Bernadeau and more disgustingly, Livings signings. That and ignoring the Center situation.
I think we will need to re-address Center and 1 guard spot next off-season along with RB (Felix), OLB (Spencer), better Safety play, and there is always an opportunity (or need) to upgrade the D Line.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think this year is shot.

Im thinking 2014 is the year. Sean Payton wins the super bowl in his first year as the Dallas Cowboys head coach.

Jerry died on top of some hooker in 2013, his wife sold the team. New ownership proves to be the key.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ysKE0QvP_eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKE0QvP_eg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reaction score
That Romo to Crayton TD was my first game at the new stadium. Game sucked for the first 57 minutes, but the last 3 the place was rockin.

Where's Cythim with his Romo sucks bullshit?

Reaction score
I will say because of Romos height I don't think he is in love with the pocket. because of this he sometimes looks for a reason to escape just to get better vision

I'm not saying our pass pro is clean because its just not. But I think sometimes he senses pressure that isn't there. Now maybe it's a battered wife putting her hand up instinctively when her husband makes a sudden movement. And if that's the case shame on jerry, Stephen, and Garrett because this guy is seriously one of the best in the game

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I will say because of Romos height I don't think he is in love with the pocket. because of this he sometimes looks for a reason to escape just to get better vision

I'm not saying our pass pro is clean because its just not. But I think sometimes he senses pressure that isn't there. Now maybe it's a battered wife putting her hand up instinctively when her husband makes a sudden movement. And if that's the case shame on jerry, Stephen, and Garrett because this guy is seriously one of the best in the game

I usually skip over your posts, but I'm glad I stopped and read this one.

cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
so i was looking through the game highlights for every game Romo has played, looking for plays, and I've realized that I still can't watch a single play from the lions game last year.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
so i was looking through the game highlights for every game Romo has played, looking for plays, and I've realized that I still can't watch a single play from the lions game last year.

Who could blame you? There are some great throws/catches by Romo and Dez early on, but yeah, even watching those highlights are sickening when you know what's coming.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Those videos are making me hate the fact that we've wasted Romo's best years on shitty teams.

It's a shame that some of Romo's best works are overshadowed by pooch screws.
Yes,I know some were his own fault,but he did not call the TO in Az,fumble the game clincher away vs NO(fuck you Roy Williams.No,the other one.),or give up gazillion yd TD runs twice against Baltimore,etc.
The guy's a gamer.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

[video=youtube;584KflxG1kI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=584KflxG1kI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Top Bottom