Reaction score
Wasn't a bomb. It was an intermediate pass that became a long play due to busted coverage.

The perfectly placed pass to Austin where Austin planked was the best pass of that game.

It was a dangerous pass that could have been picked off. Was a better play by Austin then Romo.

The bomb was by far the best play of the game and maybe his whole season. Had only two reads, Holley and O-tree (think about that). Sold the play fake beautifully and made a perfect pass with broken ribs in sudden death overtime.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What was the play where he closed his eyes and started to go down but at the last second threw a TD to some nobody like Tony Curtis ???

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What was the play where he closed his eyes and started to go down but at the last second threw a TD to some nobody like Tony Curtis ???

opening drive at the giants nov 07.

everything about that season was magic until that drive right before the half against the giants in the playoffs. Its like all of the momentum of the whole year and those two incredible 90 yard drives in the first half went bye bye after the jacques reeves penalty and the quick score to toomer.

everyone always forgets romo showed us his brilliance before he was even the starter...
[video=youtube;698YvaJ29wQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=698YvaJ29wQ[/video]

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
damn it theebs I thought you were going to show me the play I was asking about.

worthless. go back to the Zone.

I'm just kdding, please stay.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
damn it theebs I thought you were going to show me the play I was asking about.

worthless. go back to the Zone.

I'm just kdding, please stay.

currently uploading...

have some faith!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thats 07 the giants to witten was 06 and he has made that same play like 4 times to witten.

That's my favorite if it's the one I'm thinking of. End of game, we're about at the 45-50, he rolls left, snaps his shoulders around and fires a perfect strike right over Witten's shoulder to about the 20 or so. Giants had their red shirts on, I remember.

Pretty sure that play won the game for us, too.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That's my favorite if it's the one I'm thinking of. End of game, we're about at the 45-50, he rolls left, snaps his shoulders around and fires a perfect strike right over Witten's shoulder to about the 20 or so. Giants had their red shirts on, I remember.

Pretty sure that play won the game for us, too.

No, we lost after Vandy's blocked FG + personal foul, which set the Skins up for the GW FG.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Romo to witten Dec 06 at ny
[video=youtube;5RiiOWB88yE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RiiOWB88yE[/video]

Romo to witten 06 Nov at washington
[video=youtube;_Nix-P7PRWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nix-P7PRWk[/video]

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I took that November 06 loss to the Redskins harder than any loss that I can remember.

it was tough.

as far as regular season losses go, that october game in philly in 06 where it was painfully obvious our line could not block for bledsoe and he looked poor was really tough to take. after all that shithead owens buildup we had a chance to win...

we should have ended up in the superbowl in 06 or 07. Incredibly dissapointing wasted opportunities

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That loss to the Skins sucked. Especially being in the stands, because I had no idea what was going on. The kick was blocked, ok guess we'll go to OT. Wait...why are they marking off penalty yardage? What is happening?

fuck.

Long walk out.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think after beating the giants on that throw that day I was about as excited as an adult..if you can call me that....can get about sports.

I looked forward to that sunday night game against the saints so much...couldnt sleep all week.

then the game happened.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think after beating the giants on that throw that day I was about as excited as an adult..if you can call me that....can get about sports.

I looked forward to that sunday night game against the saints so much...couldnt sleep all week.

then the game happened.

Was that the game where we didn't have an answer for their fullback?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
it was.

julius jones for 77 yds and a huge early td.

great crowd, great enviornment, locking up the east within site...

and bam.....

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I took that November 06 loss to the Redskins harder than any loss that I can remember.

To be followed by even more bizarreness and heartbreak in Seattle months later. Helluva year.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Romo to witten final seconds at arizona 08...

sorry i cut this without audio when i did it.

and you know what...screw it, I am going to make a romo video soon. I have a whole bin without about 100 or so plays all ready to be turned into something....
[video=youtube;fPlcNdAY7cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPlcNdAY7cM[/video]

Top Bottom