Reaction score
I like that they are being aggressive about it. When Weeden starts fucking up hopefully Cassel will be ready to go.

Reaction score
I think we are giving them a 5th rounder in 2017 for their 7th rounder in 2017.

I like the move because i have very little faith in Weeden. Cassel has more going on upstairs.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
this team is way too cavalier about draft picks, whether forking them over or swapping positions in a round. a street free agent wouldn't be that much worse than Brice or Cassell.

Reaction score
Cassel at least came into a similar situation in New England and held shit together. Weeden is gonna be a deer in the headlights for 8 weeks. I like this move.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe Weeden gets rocked and Cassel comes in to save the day. He does so well that he takes over the starting job. lol

that's how some of the greats got their starts

Cassel our savior!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cassel at least came into a similar situation in New England and held shit together. Weeden is gonna be a deer in the headlights for 8 weeks. I like this move.

If only they would activate Michael, the n we would be in business.

Reaction score
Maybe Weeden gets rocked and Cassel comes in to save the day. He does so well that he takes over the starting job. lol

that's how some of the greats got their starts

Cassel our savior!

Let’s not go overboard. Guy is on his 6th team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion that Weeden is going to surprise us all. He hasn't shown much in the past. But he's had more time in the system now and he's also got more snaps under center then he has ever had

I'm not saying he's going to save the day by any means. But I also don't think he's gonna screw the pooch like everyone is expecting him to do!

He has my full support until he proves he doesn't deserve it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let’s not go overboard. Guy is on his 6th team.

I was being sarcastic- just in case it didn't come across that way

I feel safer with him than Moore as our back ups back up. I just pray that our universe doesn't implode anymore than it already has to where he has to come in and win games for us

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If only they would activate Michael, the n we would be in business.

I hope he gets a few plays in this week against ATL. If he does I think he will show the front office enough to prove he deserves more reps. Once he does that maybe he will beat out Randle and we will have a decent power back and then Randle can remain the fineness back. Then send McFadden to the PS

Top Bottom