Reaction score
Prior to today, Dallas averaged 7 points per game in the 1st half. That's 30th. Behind Jacksonville. KC and Philly are the only two teams shittier at scoring in the 1st half.

13.8 in the second half, IIRC. Like 6th in the NFL.

I don't think they've scored more than 10 points in the first half of ANY GAME thus far. The fucking Chiefs put up 17 in the first half of their game against Atlanta. The Eagles have failed to do it and I would wager that they might be the only other team in the NFL. Jacksonville has done it twice and they have finished 4 games with 10 points or less.

Arizona has done it at least 2 times, once being today.

Detroit has done it.

Carolina and Cleveland did it today.

St. Louis last week.

Miami on board.

Oakland as well.

That effectively covers teams #22 through #32. Dallas and Philly look to be the only ones who haven't done it but it's way late and I could be wrong.

It's pretty clear whatever the fuck they're trying to do from the start is absolutely not working and whatever they are doing after falling behind is absolutely getting the job done.

I leave whatever each is the result of up to you.

Jason Garrett halftime adjustments FTW

Reaction score
There was a point where we threw it like 15 times in a row and Even still I turned to my cat and I was like "draw play". And it was a draw

Everybody was ready to take the keys away from Romo, but the bottom line is that half those bad plays were on receivers. Romo can still do his Romo thing. We just need mufa's to get open, be on the same page, and actually break a tackle . Newsflash romo doesn't do his thing we can't score. The gambles are a neccesary evil, They just need to get that dumb shit figured out. That's how games fall apart.

Getting shut out constantly in an entire half? With a top 9 QB, HOF TE, and dez is crazy bad.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Cowboys were practically begging the Browns to win that game, but a rookie QB and a shattered secondary meant they couldn't take it. Had we played a shitty team like Jax yesterday, we would have lost.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked how we dumped it to Witten and Felix Dunbar for a half until we realized that the Browns didn't have a single corner that could cover anyone and had Romo start tossing up underthrown ducks because he had no pocket to step up into. Basically the NY Giants gameplan for the past 5 years. And guess what it worked, holding, illegal contact, PI.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I liked how we dumped it to Witten and Felix Dunbar for a half until we realized that the Browns didn't have a single corner that could cover anyone and had Romo start tossing up underthrown ducks because he had no pocket to step up into. Basically the NY Giants gameplan for the past 5 years. And guess what it worked, holding, illegal contact, PI.

Absolutely pathetic, dont know what the hell this coaching staff was thinking.

Course, that statement pretty much goes for everything this entire season.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dez's hand comes down in bounds, Our kicker makes the kick vs ravens.

7-3 baby!!!

:towel

Top Bottom