Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The focus should shift to how being irresponsible can create situations like this. Don't expect the media to go anywhere near that though. Instead it's "Adrian Peterson's son is dead!!!!"

It was nice of him to show up and meet his son when he was on life support though.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just read something that said Peterson didn't even know about this son that he supposedly had until 3 months ago. According to this report, Peterson was cooperative and was attempting to be a father for the kid. Crazy story

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He had 3 months to see him before this and he didn't do it.

It will be interesting to see what angle the media takes on this story. I'm bettibg this inexcusable behavior will be ignored.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Jon is sticking by his kid. Just like you lived up to your responsibilities. I understand his point and I think you do to.

Reaction score
He had 3 months to see him before this and he didn't do it.

It will be interesting to see what angle the media takes on this story. I'm bettibg this inexcusable behavior will be ignored.
I wouldn't say it's inexcusable. I would bet Peterson wasn't sure that the child was his.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe so. I guess I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Sorry if it sounded like I was on my high horse. Been a long 4 days with almost no sleep. I wanted to come in here and take it out on someone.

Reaction score
Jon is sticking by his kid. Just like you lived up to your responsibilities. I understand his point and I think you do to.

He just had it with a girl he isn't married too. Let's see how long it lasts before giving him a medal.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He just had it with a girl he isn't married too. Let's see how long it lasts before giving him a medal.

Hey fuck you. You're always on your high horse and then you want to complain that I was doing the same thing?

This isn't the 1950's anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey fuck you. You're always on your high horse and then you want to complain that I was doing the same thing?

This isn't the 1950's anymore.

Yeah ok keep, lecturing people when you have been a parent for four days. :rolleyes

Want to show me commitment, show some commitment to the mother.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah ok keep, lecturing people when you have been a parent for four days. :rolleyes

Want to show me commitment, show some commitment to the mother.

I haven't lecutured anyone, douchebag. You're always the one tooting your horn about how you don't do this or you do that, blah blah blah. And then you have the nerve to criticize someone else when you feel they're doing the same thing? You're a fucking joke.

I'm done with you. You're a big waste of time.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

I get what you are saying. Out of wedlock kids are a major issue for society, but that that was not cool at all. There is no reason to bust his balls. He may be a terrific dad. Messing with a guy right after having a kid, married or not, is not necessary. At least he did not abort the kid. Give him a break. Just my meaningless thoughts on the subject.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't lecutured anyone, douchebag. You're always the one tooting your horn about how you don't do this or you do that, blah blah blah. And then you have the nerve to criticize someone else when you feel they're doing the same thing? You're a fucking joke.

I'm done with you. You're a big waste of time.

You mad?

As an aside you are right. I apologize

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apology accepted.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was letting everyone know how much of a better dad I was than AP. Too many pro athletes make babies across the country with these women and it's ridiculous. Then the media reports it as his son being brutally murdered. He was never there for him. He ran off like a dog. How many more does he have?

Anyway, I didn't plan on ever having a child out of wedlock, but I don't see it as a reason to get married now. We have a lot on our plate. I'm almost certain we eventually will. Abortion ad adoption were never an option. He's here and I've never been happier. It's ok. I used to judge people who had kids out of wedlock the same way and I am against it 99% of the time.

Top Bottom