JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is in critical condition at a South Dakota hospital after he was allegedly beaten by a man dating the boy's mother, TMZ reported Friday.

Peterson, the reigning NFL MVP, was seen in Sioux Falls on Thursday. A reporter with the Argus Leader newspaper said Peterson is dealing with a serious medical issue involving a young family member that "will likely be a police matter."

The Pioneer Press reported Friday that Peterson's father, Nelson Peterson, confirmed the report.

"All I can say is, we are asking for prayers and for respect for our family as we deal with this tragic situation," he told the paper. Sioux Falls police did not confirm Peterson was the child's father.

Peterson was on the field for stretching with the Vikings on Friday morning. He left for the locker room briefly during special teams drills, which he doesn't participate in, and returned later.

"This is a private matter and I'm just going to ask you all to respect my privacy, and that's all I'm going to say about the situation," Peterson said after practice Friday. Peterson added that he will play Sunday against the Carolina Panthers.

"Football is something I'll always fall back on to get me through tough times," Peterson said. "That's what I need."

Joseph Patterson, 27, was arrested Thursday night and is charged with aggravated assault and aggravated battery of an infant, TMZ reported. The arrest was made after police and paramedics were called to an apartment at 5:43 p.m. Wednesday and found the 2-year-old victim with injuries "consistent with abuse."

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Probably the 2nd worst person to fuck with their family, after mobsters.

All he needs is to get one of his big OGs to smack that dude around.

You have to be a real piece of shit to beat up a 2 year old.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
People that hurt children bother me more than anything else in this world. I believe there is a special place in hell for people like this. Many of these mothers know their latest man is violent and allow them around the kids anyway. They should also be prosecuted.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Probably the 2nd worst person to fuck with their family, after mobsters.

All he needs is to get one of his big OGs to smack that dude around.

You have to be a real piece of shit to beat up a 2 year old.

He's a man. He doesn't need any fucking "OGs". Maybe that's how you would do it, by getting one of your inbred hillbillies.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People that hurt children bother me more than anything else in this world. I believe there is a special place in hell for people like this. Many of these mothers know their latest man is violent and allow them around the kids anyway. They should also be prosecuted.

Especially to beat a child that is not your own. And you're right about the stupid bitch in that she should know if her latest man is violent. Considering that child was her meal ticket, and you hate to think that way, but chances are that is the reality of it; you would think that the bitch would be more mindful of who she allows around her child.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Seriously?? wtf???? fuck that guy. and Jbond, what are you talking about? That's his kid, not the Patterson dude's.

It's AP's kid. Did I misunderstand something or did you? She and AP are no longer together. The new guy beat AP's kid to death. I am not sure what you are talking about. I was saying I do not understand why women choose to allow violent men around their kids. What are you mad at me about this time? I think you misinterpreted my comment.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This needs to be a wake up call to athletes everywhere: don't impregnate gold digging trash.

Reaction score
wow that link brings up some big questions if true. It might not have been AP's son. Still tragic though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
There's the public son (AP Jr.) and then there was the spare son that he had illegitimately (RIP).

Top Bottom