NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
It's true. While almost everyone was giving him blowjobs and calling him "Hos" at the Zone I always saw right through him and knew he was a big attention whore. I never kissed his ass and we got into it several times. The guy's a bully and he always had people who would run to his defense. If you started to win an argument and expose him, he would just delete your post. I can't believe they let him run wild and make a joke of that place for so long. It's like they put out the fire after the house had already burned down.

How long have you been on these boards?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How long have you been on these boards?

A while. I was there when everyone was at TheCowboys.net. I would say since 2000.

Bob told me about this place when it started to get really bad over there. So I joined here and I was banned by Woody's Girl after I "checked her." Then I got another ban after I "checked her" again. I'm working on my third stint over there.

Last edited:

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Huh. I was there, too. Were you on the rivals board before that? I don't remember you there, did you have a different name then? If you were a hostile hater, how come you didn't end up over at the DCC when the board split? Or did you.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Huh. I was there, too. Were you on the rivals board before that? I don't remember you there, did you have a different name then? If you were a hostile hater, how come you didn't end up over at the DCC when the board split? Or did you.

I started out at SportsOnly then learned of TheCowboys.net then moved to CowboysZone when they wanted to change things and get rid of some key members. I've always been Jon88. I never knew of the split, either.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I started out at SportsOnly then learned of TheCowboys.net then moved to CowboysZone when they wanted to change things and get rid of some key members. I've always been Jon88. I never knew of the split, either.

Ahh. TheCowboys.net was originally on rivals.com Then in early 2004, the board split with a bunch of people taking off to DCC because of the overwhelming gayness going on, which hostile was right in the middle of.

That's why I originally laughed at you saying you were the first to know. When he first showed up at .net he was ok. Then he was made a mod and the transformation into epic douche began almost immediately. His gayness is directly responsible for the DCC being made, and if I'm not mistaken, this one too.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ahh. TheCowboys.net was originally on rivals.com Then in early 2004, the board split with a bunch of people taking off to DCC because of the overwhelming gayness going on, which hostile was right in the middle of.

That's why I originally laughed at you saying you were the first to know. When he first showed up at .net he was ok. Then he was made a mod and the transformation into epic douche began almost immediately. His gayness is directly responsible for the DCC being made, and if I'm not mistaken, this one too.

I think Midswat started this board and I remember him from the Zone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So I joined here and I was banned by Woody's Girl after I "checked her." Then I got another ban after I "checked her" again. .

BB is the jealous type, just a warning. He wont appreciate you checking his 400lbs of sexual ecstasy

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Long boring horse shit story.

I remember the day Emmitt Smith was drafted.
I turned to the urn where I kept my mother's ashes(she was dead you know)and said,"In 2002,probably against the Seahawks,that young man will become the NFL's all time leading rusher".
On that fateful day years later when Emmitt did break the record,I paused to reflect and wished I hadn't sold that urn to buy crack.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I remember a board that I used to post on up until 2004 called the corral. I posted there and it shut down and everyone went over to CBZ. I also used to post over at the ranch with booze and some others and continued on over there until i got bored with it. I think the star telegram also had a decent board.

This was before vbulletin dominated everything and the boards were clusterfucks to navigate. Each thread had each response treed out underneath it. I am an argumentative dick at times and there would be half the front page with me doing my best to be a prick to someone. Ahh good times.

I didnt even know this place existed until i went looking for summer and booze. Now I can talk cowboys and tell some to go eat some shit. gotta love it.

why did bob have the name summerisfunner before anyway?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Why is orange juice so expensive?

It's like $2 for a 12 oz cup of oj at fast food joints.

Lower crop forecasts, I think because last year was not a good year for orange groves.

Why is Lance Armstrong handing his balls to Oprah on live television? And is anybody watching?

Reaction score
It's kinda hard to avoid knowing that he only has one nut. It's kinda the whole reason behind all those yellow wristbands and stuff.

OJ prices piss me off too, especially since it's not even fresh squeezed at these places. They sell you watered down syrup and still charge like $3 for an ounce of it. Excellent.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It's kinda hard to avoid knowing that he only has one nut. It's kinda the whole reason behind all those yellow wristbands and stuff.

OJ prices piss me off too, especially since it's not even fresh squeezed at these places. They sell you watered down syrup and still charge like $3 for an ounce of it. Excellent.

All joking aside, is he missing a nut? I never watched the races and don't know the wristband reference.
And cross referencing Bob's China love, their stink bugs are probably going to decimate more farms this season and make matters worse for OJ lovers.

Top Bottom