Iamtdg

Reaction score
He thinks titties feel like sand bags.

How much money would it take for you to live comfortably?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A lot.

Your car catches on fire with you in it, and :blowhard is the only one there to save you. You happy?

Reaction score
He'll tell me a story (probably a lie) before he calls for help.

Does David know of anyone who thinks he's the funny?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Your car catches on fire with you in it, and is the only one there to save you. You happy?
He'll tell me a story (probably a lie) before he calls for help.
Plus he'll go all NoDak on you. "I'm hurt by you Irv. Remember that time I saved you from that burning car. Although, I do understand what Josh Brent went though and it was a tough decision."

Does David know of anyone who thinks he's the funny?
Depends. Does he know any deaf people?

Greatest movie ever???

Reaction score
Legion of Doom or Demolition?

Im not into Comic Books or WWF Wrestling. Otherwise, I have no clue what you are asking.

Did you ever have a female fart (or Queef) in your face, while you were giving her a good lickin'?

Reaction score
If you can't answer the question, you can't ask a question, peckerwood. This is serious business.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Her party controls the Justice Dept, which failed to aggressively investigate IRS corruption, so no.

Will I die peacefully in my sleep or in a painful smelting accident?

Reaction score
If you can't answer the question, you can't ask a question, peckerwood. This is serious business.

Whoever is Demolition. Ok?

I got your peckerwood dangling between my legs. Dont salivate though, cause you aint getting it.

What mature adult (that is NOT a Pedophile) calls Comic Book characters 'Serious business'?

Its apparant you are definitely gay, because my question about eating pussy offended you.

:up_yours

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whoever is Demolition. Ok?

I got your peckerwood dangling between my legs. Dont salivate though, cause you aint getting it.

What mature adult (that is NOT a Pedophile) calls Comic Book characters 'Serious business'?

Its apparant you are definitely gay, because my question about eating pussy offended you.

:up_yours

You didn't ask a question.

Top Bottom