superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets annoyed that they dub it a "Saturday Edition of Thursday Night Football" or some shit? It's Saturday Night Football. Why can't they say that? Some issue with college?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Which one?

Detroit will go 1-3 over the next four.

And Chicago is a dead team walking.

Only 3 games left. DET has to lose all 3. Bears have to lose 2 out of 3..and NFCE 2nd place has to win 2/3..ALL of this has to happen

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're right... Oakland, San Diego, and Green Bay.

Still blows my mind that this season is almost over.

Yeah, 4-5 months of football and 7-8 months without it ain't workin. 24 game seasons!!! I don't give a fuck if they all get hurt

Reaction score
I’m looking forward to the game. I think i am one of the few rare fans that actually likes the NFL Network broadcast. I think the Cowboys come out angry and butt-fucks the Bucs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to the game. I think i am one of the few rare fans that actually likes the NFL Network broadcast. I think the Cowboys come out angry and butt-fucks the Bucs.

NFLN is not bad at all. Mayock isnt as bad as I expected him to be and I like their PBP guy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who doesn't give a shit that there's a game tomorrow night?

Ditto. Had we not lost to the Cardinals, we could have sustained the loss to the Giants. We would have beaten the Cardinals, had Garrett called the game the same way he called the Giants. He's such a pussy on the road.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ditto. Had we not lost to the Bucs, we could have sustained the loss to the Giants. We would have beaten the Bucs, had Garrett called the game the same way he called the Giants. He's such a pussy on the road.

Dude, we play the Bucs tomorrow night

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I know we're still alive playoffs-wise, but it feels like we've already been eliminated.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
W W L

I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that the Eagles have little fight left in them.

im assuming you buy that theory that teams dont play as hard when there is nothing to play for...i dont know if its true or not, but for some reason i dont buy it...i think we will get phillys best regardless

Top Bottom