Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Who doesn't give a shit that there's a game tomorrow night?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll be there cheering for them on Sunday afternoon. Saturday night is the wife and daughter's movie night, and Sunday morning I'll be at church devoutly giving the honor power and glory to Jesus Christ our savior, but Sunday afternoon I will watch the game. I'm always excited to watch us play days after the fact.

That's just how I was raised.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
PS I'm stlil pretty excited. We win three in a row? I still think this team can do work if they make the postseason. Until that's off the table I'm stoked to watch them.

Reaction score
Only reason I'm excited is that it's a Saturday night and I can get intoxicated and not have to get up at 4 am the next morning to go to work. Can't do that on Sunday's. But as far as the game, I think we win but struggle to do so!

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
how could you not be excited to see how this is going to play out.

we could be back in the drivers seat sunday night or in a horrible spot or just the same.

I can not wait till tomorrow night. this is the best time of the year.

I am not counting the skins out sunday especially since tuck may not play now either.

I think the jets are going to play them tough so who knows what the giants do. they acted like they won the superbowl sunday night again. So a game they are expected to win big in might be just the spot to stumble.

it would be something if the giants lose the next two.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
how could you not be excited to see how this is going to play out.

we could be back in the drivers seat sunday night or in a horrible spot or just the same.

I can not wait till tomorrow night. this is the best time of the year.

I am not counting the skins out sunday especially since tuck may not play now either.

I think the jets are going to play them tough so who knows what the giants do. they acted like they won the superbowl sunday night again. So a game they are expected to win big in might be just the spot to stumble.

it would be something if the giants lose the next two.
CHURCH!

Reaction score
I'm excited.

I spend 9 months a year looking forward to football season. Don't try to steal my joy.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This game has some meaning, but its not nearly as significant as the next 2. I guess that's why I haven't gotten up for it

Reaction score
Yeah but if we were to lose, the next two are almost assuredly meaningless

Not really. I think we win the division if we beat Philly and NYG's but lose to TB.
But beating TB and then losing to Philly or NYG and it's over.

After watching this team give away the last two games, I have virtually no hope for them the rest of the way. I'll watch tomorrow night because it's football, but can't say I'm really into it.

Reaction score
I think the NFC East sends two teams to the playoffs.

Atlanta gets 1 WC.

Detroit and Chicago both miss.

Top Bottom