cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Member when I asked you when the last time you saw a complete position shift audible and not just a "kill, kill, kill audible"? Member when you didn't have an answer for that? You don't member that?
member-that-one-time.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Member when I asked you when the last time you saw a complete position shift audible and not just a "kill, kill, kill audible"? Member when you didn't have an answer for that? You don't member that?

I see, so you've been compiling the at line calls for every play during the season and you know what all of that jibberish means.

Got it.

Reaction score
Hey you made the claim that Romo is a pass-happy audibler. Prove it.

All I ever see him do is check to the second called play and/or throw hand signal pattern changes to the WRs. That's how the system works and that's what checks he's supposed to be making based on defensive alignment. How many times have you seen an audible to a formation change or anything like that? I can't remember any in the past 3 years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey you made the claim that Romo is a pass-happy audibler. Prove it.

All I ever see him do is check to the second called play and/or throw hand signal pattern changes to the WRs. That's how the system works and that's what checks he's supposed to be making based on defensive alignment. How many times have you seen an audible to a formation change or anything like that? I can't remember any in the past 3 years.

Do you know what the definition of an "audible" is?

Top Bottom