Reaction score
Hopefully Dez takes up the Sherman role soon. I want to hear him talk about what a bitch Deangelo Hall is.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
People hating on Sherman are morons. Guy is a hell of a DB. It was the biggest play of his life...the fact of the matter is players talk shit. Get over it.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Meanwhile, we have politically correct guys who say "we'll get 'em next time".

Give me Sherman.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Sherman didn't use profanity or threaten anyone, so no biggie IMO. Erin Andrews otoh looked like she feared being raped atop a pile of watermelon rinds.

Reaction score
I thought Sherman crossed the line when he went up to Crabtree at the end.

But then again, I don't know what kind of trash talking and antics was going on all game long.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If Sherman was in Dallas, he'd be talking about how they need to stack more good days up.

No, he'd probably call out Garrett and Jones in post game presser. He has zero filter. Even at Stanford I thought he was a bit of thug (in a good way). He'd make things real "uncomfortable" for them.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sherman would never come here. This place is for losers*.

*See Brandon Carr

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sherman has ADHD and is a focused beast who would do whatever it takes to defend his man.

Claiborne has ADHD and won't show up for crucial games.

Sherman was drafted in the 5th round 11 picks after we drafted CB Josh Thomas.

Claiborne was the 6th pick overall and cost us two draft picks.

But injuries are the reason we lose.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder what Sherman scored on the Wonderlic. I bet it wasn't a 2.

:roythehammer

Just goes to show you don't need to trade your 1st and 2nd round pick for a corner afterall. This hillbilly actuallty gets worse at his job every year.

Reaction score
Someone threw food at Navarro Bowman as he was getting carted off the field.

:lol

Ahem... I mean, that's disgusting!

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
If Sherman was in Dallas, he'd be talking about how they need to stack more good days up.

I swear they lace the water at practice with lithium or Prozac. Bunch of robotic underachieving children. At least Irvin and Haley kept things interesting.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here's what Richard Sherman said about the incident:

"One thing I can’t accept is what I read after the game about Seahawks fans throwing food at 49ers linebacker Navorro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with his knee injury," Sherman wrote on MMQB.com. "If it’s true, it’s beyond terrible. That’s as low as it gets. I’m sure whoever did this is in a small minority of fans, because I don’t think that kind of action is an accurate representation of the character of the 12th man. Navorro Bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way. When he went down, I dropped to a knee and prayed for him. He deserves better than having food thrown at him as he’s carted off a field. All players deserve better than that."

Top Bottom