bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks survived this game more than won it. Wilson sure can be a spaz at times, dropping the ball and whatnot.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That Richard Sherman clip will hit 1,000,000 views by 8:15 am tomorrow. Book it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That Sherman thing after the game was priceless.

Glad Kaperpick choked in the 4th qtr, couldn't have happened to a more deserving dude

That said, that was some lousy QB play today from both sides

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks survived this game more than won it. Wilson sure can be a spaz at times, dropping the ball and whatnot.

He's a prick too. He played liked shit for the most part

It was a sloppy game on both sides, and geez what a surprise, officiating had an impact on the game.

Hey Goodell, don't worry about that part though. Find another foreign city to host some NFL games or put in some more pussy rules.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wilson is probably the least prickish of all those guys on the field tonight.

Its not his demeanor on the field that makes him a prick.

Its some of those interviews, especially from last yr.

Reaction score
Wilson had a chip on his shoulder from being trashed during the draft process in 2012. But he's no prick. Go look at all the charitable work he does.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

[video=youtube;G7UPXzHShpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7UPXzHShpc[/video]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wilson had a chip on his shoulder from being trashed during the draft process in 2012. But he's no prick. Go look at all the charitable work he does.

Guess the interviews I saw rubbed me the wrong way. I get the chip on the shoulder thing.

That said, he played a pretty lousy game today and for a lot of the game looked shell shocked

Reaction score
Love that guy so awesome. How much would you love to see one of our guys make a sick play in a huge game and act like that to a rival

Over / under Tuesday until there's some race debates regarding his actions

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love that guy so awesome. How much would you love to see one of our guys make a sick play in a huge game and act like that to a rival

Hell I'd just like to see us play in a huge game again. Been 18 years since last NFC Championship game.

Reaction score

Over / under Tuesday until there's some race debates regarding his actions

He's bein called a thug all over facebook.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now I hope the weather is s total shitstorm for the super bowl. Something like 5 degrees with constant 25 mph wins and snow.

Then hope Manning throws 6 picks and we can here all the media feel sorry for him and blame Goodell for it for putting the super bowl in a stupid place.

Top Bottom