C

Cr122

I wont complain if we sign him either, wouldnt break the bank for him though

Right. I don't want to break the bank for any player either.

We have enough work ahead of us to just get under the cap.

I believe we will cut Barber and Colombo for sure. Williams is a possibility as well.

Smith will start in place of Colombo. And with the addition of Murray that pretty much says Barber's gone.

Cythim

Reaction score
last year: 79 tackles 2 sacks 2 forced fumbles 2 interceptions. Those are do-it-all numbers.

lol Well not for nothing he had one more sack and forced fumble than him too.

Oh, and he had 26 more tackles.

Numbers for a safety mean jack and shit. If you think you can derive any meaning from them you are fooling yourself. Just compare his stats to Sensy and you will see what I mean...

Tackles: 79 to 71
Sacks: 2 and 2
TOs: 4 and 5
PDs: 10 and 10

So please stop trying to use his stat line as some kind of proof that he is a decent player.

C

Cr122

Numbers for a safety mean jack and shit. If you think you can derive any meaning from them you are fooling yourself. Just compare his stats to Sensy and you will see what I mean...

Tackles: 79 to 71
Sacks: 2 and 2
TOs: 4 and 5
PDs: 10 and 10

So please stop trying to use his stat line as some kind of proof that he is a decent player.

Oh. Cranky aren't we?

Well anything beats what we have for safeties. I'll take anyone of these safeties mentioned in this thread.

C

Cr122

I wish I was as optimistic as you are. lol

I can't wait to see this. We're going to be cutting some veterans to get where we need to be.

Should I start adding players like Davis and Kosier in there as well?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish I was as optimistic as you are. lol

I can't wait to see this. We're going to be cutting some veterans to get where we need to be.

Should I start adding players like Davis and Kosier in there as well?

Kosier is a free agent anyway. I do think there's a chance Davis might get released.

Alot of our bigger contract guys are going to restructure.

C

Cr122

Kosier is a free agent anyway. I do think there's a chance Davis might get released.

Alot of our bigger contract guys are going to restructure.

Yeah, Tony and Miles probably Ware. Am I missing anyone?

Reaction score
Just want to say, we don't know who is going to get his contract restructured. Don't start assuming this guy and that guy will. They can say no.

Top Bottom