GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
“@espn_macmahon: Jerry isn't worried a bit about fan apathy because the Cowboys put on such an entertaining show.

Pissed about how the game went on Sunday? Don't be....it was entertaining.

What a fucking guy..

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, because the fans are there to see a big show and not a respectable football team.

Reaction score
My hate for this man exceeds my love for the Cowboys.

I can't wait until he's on his death bed having never won another Super Bowl, and being regarded as the joke he is.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Whatta dick. Someone needs to push him out of the pressbox in the finale against the Eagles.

There's a fuckin' show for ya.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only a few more months until tornado season... We need an F5 to touch down right on top of his palace and level it to the ground... That might be the one thing on Earth that would break Jerry. I would pay so much money to see the look on his face when he saw the thing he treasures most reduced to a pile of rubble.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It's no longer a sport, it's entertainment. That's why all the fairy rules so the 'stars' don't get hurt. Get used to it, because competition takes a back seat to the money entertainment gluttony brings in.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's no longer a sport, it's entertainment. That's why all the fairy rules so the 'stars' don't get hurt. Get used to it, because competition takes a back seat to the money entertainment gluttony brings in.

Sad but true

This team and league sucks.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh we'll lose against the Redskins so we can wait around to see if the Bears beat the Eagles. Fuck that. Just lose out already.

I'm sick and tired of this team coached and GM'ed by Garrett and Jones.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who isn't. They've destroyed what little I had left for this team.

I hope the stadium and valley ranch burn to the ground.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is a different Jerry Jones.

This guy never used to be like this. He knows now that he is HATED by a great deal of Cowboy fans. He also knows he's not willing to do the one thing that might get some fans back in his corner.

This guy is going to die one of the richest men in America, but he'll die knowing he was a failure as a football man. I hope the two things with him at death are pain, and regret.

Fuck him.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is a different Jerry Jones.

This guy never used to be like this. He knows now that he is HATED by a great deal of Cowboy fans. He also knows he's not willing to do the one thing that might get some fans back in his corner.

This guy is going to die one of the richest men in America, but he'll die knowing he was a failure as a football man. I hope the two things with him at death are pain, and regret.
He knows he's disliked by a lot of people, but I think we underestimate how small a circle it is that someone like him runs in. He's super busy every waking minute and he is mostly surrounded by family, people who work for him (sometimes the same thing), or people he has business dealings with -- none of whom are going to tell him what an idiot he is. In fact, most other businessmen he deals with greatly admire his ability to generate wealth and become a city and regional kingpin.

And as for the little hate he feels from fans who dislike him, I'm sure his super-overoptimistic nature thinks he's about to win over those people because the decisions he's made are just around the corner from working out.

So sadly, I really doubt he feels all this hate that fans like us have for him. By all accounts he greatly enjoys Being Jerry Jones.

Last edited:
Top Bottom