Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Tony has trade value
Sanchez does not

Plus we have tard boy Moore as well. There is just something wrong with the way that boy looks.

But I would sadly trust Moore more than I trust Sanchez

So can we expect Dak and Moore next season? Tony traded, Mark cut.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's kind of what I see happening

That's "IF" Linehan is still the OC. He's got some love for Moore. So if he gets called up and gets a Head Coaching gig somewhere than I believe the new OC will get rid of Moore and would likely keep Sanchez

And if we lose Linehan and Garrett goes back to calling the plays lord help us all!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's kind of what I see happening

That's "IF" Linehan is still the OC. He's got some love for Moore. So if he gets called up and gets a Head Coaching gig somewhere than I believe the new OC will get rid of Moore and would likely keep Sanchez

And if we lose Linehan and Garrett goes back to calling the plays lord help us all!

IF (big IF) Linehan leaves Norv will likely be the first call. If anything just to work with Dak.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Some talking head this AM said the Romo talk last week was just Jerry trying to keep Romo in public eye to raise trade value. I am in the camp that says it was just more verbal diarrhea from a lime light loving egomaniac, who just cant control himself when any media member shoves a mic in front of that wrinkled pie hole.

I heard an even crazier reason. Jerry's "plan" was to increase the pressure on Dak, in order to draw the greatness out of him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I heard an even crazier reason. Jerry's "plan" was to increase the pressure on Dak, in order to draw the greatness out of him.

You heard that from idiots who believe Jerry has one single strategic brain cell. Why are you even repeating such stupid shit?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So can we expect Dak and Moore next season? Tony traded, Mark cut.

Sanchez is a free agent. He's likely to be resigned. He reportedly loves it here, loves working with Prescott (and Prescott has noted he feels the same) and likes the coaching staff.

Unless a team guarantees hima starting spot, I think he'll be back.

I saw a blurb a week or so ago that Kellen Moore might get a spot on the coaching staff next year.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
IF (big IF) Linehan leaves Norv will likely be the first call. If anything just to work with Dak.

I thought I heard he lives on the west coast and really just wants to live there so, if true, LA is probably a more likely destination if he even wants to coach again

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought I heard he lives on the west coast and really just wants to live there so, if true, LA is probably a more likely destination if he even wants to coach again

Yep, he actually said just that about the West Coast thing.

Top Bottom