jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm already a small part of an ongoing intervention, if that means anything. I also (cue patriotic music) did my time in the military so it's not like I'm some coward sitting behind a keyboard as you're inferring.

And yeah, I think attempting a military abolishment (and no, I ain't talking about full-on war) of the cartel leaders and infrastructure would do more good for this country than maybe some other recent (and not so recent) movements we've made. As far as details, well, that's far above my paygrade, homey.

And you don't think anybody else will fill the vacuum once the current cartel is removed?

I was not calling you a coward because I don't know you but unless you are willing to intervene yourself on this issue I don't think anybody should be ready to send somebody else in to do the job, even if they have served before.

It seems you have no idea about how to actually solve these problems and just want to send in some guys to take out the current cartel, whatever happens after that who gives a fuck.........right?

Reaction score
does mexico have any oil?

Si, amigo....we very oily.

Greasy%2BMexican%2BGaffen.jpg

63echo

Reaction score
And you don't think anybody else will fill the vacuum once the current cartel is removed?

Of course, but not in the form they're in now. Taking out the cartels and giving the government of Mexico time to catch its breath and start fixing itself so it doesn't get out of control like this again doesn't seem like a terrible course of action.

Until our appetite for illegal drugs (through legalization, perhaps) is curbed, these "cartels" will always exist in one form another, but it's out of control down there and something needs to be done. It's got to start somewhere, and since Mexico is rotten from the top down, it's likely to start with us.

It seems you have no idea about how to actually solve these problems and just want to send in some guys to take out the current cartel, whatever happens after that who gives a fuck.........right?

lol

I have my ideas and none of them include sending an army to toss a grenade or two and then leaving, but that wasn't the point of my original post.

Top Bottom