63echo

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, what a shithole. It's boggling that we fight wars/keep peace in countries thousands of miles away and who, in the grand scheme of things, aren't particularly important to the United States when this lawless piece of shit country right next door is simply begging for an intervention. And this is just the drug gangs....don't get me started on their government, the murders in Juarez, their treatment of immigrants (both US and Central American), the list goes on.

[h=1]Dozens of bodies, some mutilated, dumped on Mexico highway[/h]
Published May 13, 2012
Associated Press

• Zetas.jpg

May 13: Federal agents take photographs of a sprayed 'Z,' the symbol of Zetas drug cartel, on a pillar at a crime scene in the municipality of Cadereyta. (Reuters)

MONTERREY, Mexico – Forty-nine bodies, at least some of them mutilated, have been found on a highway connecting the northern Mexican metropolis of Monterrey to the U.S. border.

A law enforcement official says the bodies of 43 men and six women were found in the town of San Juan early this morning.
Federal and state police, joined by Mexican troops, sealed off the scene and closed off the highway, blocking the way for hundreds of motorists.

The discovery echoes several recent cases in which drug gangs have left bodies scattered in public places as warnings to rivals.
So far this month, 23 bodies were found dumped or hanging in the city of Nuevo Laredo and 18 were found along a highway south of Guadalajara.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/0...mexico-highway/?test=latestnews#ixzz1ulumIhuL

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​

Reaction score
Mexico is a shit hole.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time some friends and I were robbed by Mexican police? No?

Well pull up a chair, amigo...

This is the Not TLDR version...

Visited a friend who lived in Brownsville. Decided to go out drinking. Someone suggested we go over the border because drinks were cheap as fuck. Like .50 cents or a dollar each or whatever. Me, being Mr. Tourist McTouristy thought it was a great idea and since I'd never been before, they decided to bring me so I'd stfu and all.

Go drinking, have good time. We're leaving and as soon as we get into my buddies truck to drive back, we get pulled over. Driver didn't drink but two beers all night so he wasn't drunk. None of us were, really. Anyway, cops pull us all out, frisk us, go through our wallets, etc. They had us all seperated so we couldn't talk to one another. One of them was chilling with an M16 trying to look all gangsta.

End up telling us that we're all going to jail unless we can pay the fine. The fine, coincidentally was exactly on the nose how much we all had on us combined. Something like $146.

We gave them the cash. They were laughing, and sent us on our way.

So yeah, Mexico can suck my cawk.

63echo

Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to me in what was probably the same place (Matamoros, coming from Garcia's). Next weekend, same thing in Progresso. I haven't bothered to go back since (2003).

Reaction score
So i guess America doesn’t have gangs, drugs and corrupt cops? Americans turn to Mexico for cheap drugs and you turn around and say...oh what a shithole! lol

BTW, you were drinking and driving you dumb fucks and paid the cops off to avoid a Mexican jail. Consider yourselves lucky they took your money.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
So i guess America doesn’t have gangs, drugs and corrupt cops? Americans turn to Mexico for cheap drugs and you turn around and say...oh what a shithole! lol

BTW, you were drinking and driving you dumb fucks and paid the cops off to avoid a Mexican jail. Consider yourselves lucky they took your money.

Are you seriously trying to compare the two countries, implying they're even remotely similar?

lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The only time I went to Mexico was when my wife and I went on a cruise. We were there for like 4 or 5 hours. It was great.

No dead people or anything like that.

Reaction score

There's the door

Reaction score
Everlasting has a point.

I can't tell you how many times I pass dead, multilated bodies hanging from highway overpasses on my way to work.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I've been to Mexico many times.Many of us who live close to the border used to go there for cheap cigarettes,booze,whores and yes,drugs.Prescription drugs or otherwise.
What happened to Mid & 63 is,or was,common practice by Mexican cops and officials.
My stepfather was once in jail down there for public drunkenness,and the judge only cared about how much money we were willing to pay to get him out.Once the price point was reached and agreed upon,we paid and they cut him loose.
The Mexicans call this "mordida"(the bite)and it's how they operate.
It's no wonder the cartels operate down there with virtual impunity,they can pay a police chief or judge a lifetime of wages to look the other way.If the official refuses,he vanishes or is found dead.Whoever takes his place will take the money.
I haven't been there since 2000 and don't plan on ever going back.

63echo

Reaction score

lol

Except we were walking (in Progresso, anyway) and looked like we could afford the mordida. The dirty copper claimed we were littering and pointed to, get this, a diaper near the curb as evidence...otherwise, good point.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, what a shithole. It's boggling that we fight wars/keep peace in countries thousands of miles away and who, in the grand scheme of things, aren't particularly important to the United States when this lawless piece of shit country right next door is simply begging for an intervention. And this is just the drug gangs....don't get me started on their government, the murders in Juarez, their treatment of immigrants (both US and Central American), the list goes on.

Intervention?

What kind of intervention do you propose and what do think can be accomplished?

And are you willing to sign up for this intervention?

63echo

Reaction score
I'm already a small part of an ongoing intervention, if that means anything. I also (cue patriotic music) did my time in the military so it's not like I'm some coward sitting behind a keyboard as you're inferring.

And yeah, I think attempting a military abolishment (and no, I ain't talking about full-on war) of the cartel leaders and infrastructure would do more good for this country than maybe some other recent (and not so recent) movements we've made. As far as details, well, that's far above my paygrade, homey.

Top Bottom