LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Clearly Ayanbadejo is a fag.

I'm guessing the other gays are guys who served time in jail... since, you know, its 100% butt sex in the prisons.

No. We don't know. But we'll take your word for it.:Moss Because what we do know that there is No Shame In Yo Game, honeychile!

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I guess all our bigots can keep watching football, the least latently homosexual sport of them all.

For now at least.

if i died and came back to live in hell...i'd be you.

you suck and you don't even understand what you're fighting for.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
he seems unusually interested in this subject for a straight guy. instead of coming out, how about keeping sexuality in the bedroom? nah, too logical.

What do you expect? His name is Bendon(knees) Ayanagejo (I-am-a-gay-ho).

Reaction score
I guess all our bigots can keep watching football, the least latently homosexual sport of them all.

For now at least.

This gay player is basically telling you to STFU.

As former NFL player Wade Davis, who is openly gay, tells Outsports.com, “The problem is that you have straight people speaking on the behalf of these closeted gay athletes, instead of letting the gay athletes speak for themselves.”

Reaction score
actually that's not what his comments were about at all but thanks for thinking of me sweetheart.

Yeah it is. He'd prefer that a member of that community speak on his behalf, not some dipshit on a football message board.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, that isn't what he said at all.

He said that spouting off about a specific number of gays coming out would have made him feel pressure as a closeted gay - thinking it heightens awareness and people start playing "find-a-queer", like some people did earlier in this thread. And any photo taken that seems slightly homo suddenly has you in the crosshairs. His point (in the article he was actually interviewed in) was that if these people want to come out let them come out, they don't need a straight guy (Ayanbadejo) making the announcement for them. However I'm sure if he was asked, he appreciates the advocacy.

You're welcome for this education in advance. I'm sure you appreciate it.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You didn't read the original article, you read a blurb reposted on PFT. You didn't take the time to educate yourself so I did it for you. Hopefully you'll learn from this and do it yourself in the future to avoid looking stupid.

Ayanbadejo got over-excited, and there was no announcement forthcoming. All Wilson is saying is let these guys come out in their own time.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hopefully with a little counseling they can overcome their problem. It is never too late to start making good and moral decisions. :sneaky:

Top Bottom