dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
McFlabb

Nobody who does a ****** dance like he did before we kicked the shit out of them in that playoff game can possibly be straight

Reaction score
I was just throwing a name out there on a guy who acts effiminite. Of course supertroll is going to get huffy about it...bigot will be dropped failry soon I would imagine.

It would be the first time in recorded history though that a man who was married turned out gay.

Jim McGreevey says heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
According to Hos' sources,the four players are James Harrison,Clay Matthews Jr,Calvin Johnson and Victor Cruz.
After their announcement they will retire from football and join the Village People.

Reaction score
I see when faced with facts like McGreevey superpunk posts a vid that has nothing to do with the conversation. A simple "I like tacos" will suffice next time.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see when faced with facts like McGreevey superpunk posts a vid that has nothing to do with the conversation. A simple "I like tacos" will suffice next time.
I never claimed married men couldn't be closet gays, fag. bark up some other tree if you're looking for attention.

Top Bottom