Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow, after watching all these play-off games, Dallas by far played the worse and Jerry seems okay with that, it's fricken amazing and not one player has been vocal about that. Dallas is just used to being losers now

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And the award for the most embarrassing playoff performance for the 2023 season goes to...

JERRY JONES AND THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Poor Josh Allen has to play in the same conference and same era as Mahomes. Give me Josh Allent and I'd bet we go deep in the playoffs.
I was telling an ignorant Cowboys fan this today. He was arguing this was clear proof that Prescott was better.

I told him if you give us Josh Allen, we'd almost assuredly have MORE postseason success than we've had for the past 8 yrs.

On the other hand, if you put Prescott on the Bills they probably dont even make the playoffs most of these seasons.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was telling an ignorant Cowboys fan this today. He was arguing this was clear proof that Prescott was better.

I told him if you give us Josh Allen, we'd almost assuredly have MORE postseason success than we've had for the past 8 yrs.

On the other hand, if you put Prescott on the Bills they probably dont even make the playoffs most of these seasons.
they would because they wouldve had to invest in the running game once dak got hurt, and they also would've drafted a QB in the 1st or 2nd round at some point since drafting dak. so BUF would've been in the playoffs and may still have lost, but dak wouldve been contributing a ton from the bench

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i havent watched the playoffs outside of the DAL game, but i might start now

Top Bottom