dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
wont watch, don't care

The two things I kind of hope for and why:

1) Green Bay gets absolutely shitstomped in San Fran, so Jerry and Spawn can further see how embarrassing our loss was

2) Houston Texans win, or at a minimum play well and give Ravens a great game. They are right there in our back yard, had hit rock bottom and rebuilt a team far more interesting than ours in less than 2 seasons.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ravens will win, but the Texans will give them a good fight. 9.5 is definately too high a spread on this one.

49ers will give the Packers that shit stomping that dbair is wishing for. I'm thinking right around 20 points, give or take a couple in garbage time.

Lions are going to the NFC Championship game. It won't be a blowout to the tune that Niners/Packers will, but they'll easily look very strong heading to San Francisco.

And finally, in a back and forth that'll leave Mahomes whining and bitching once again, Bills over Chiefs in a 28-24 type of game.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Total domination by the Ravens in the 2nd half. Lamar will win the MVP but it's the Raven's D that could well elevate them above the rest. The contrast with our shitty defensive performance performance last week was stark. Smith and Queen are proper linebackers too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wish the Cowboys didnt exist anymore, just watching these games pisses me off knowing we're forever stuck with jeri & spawn killing all hope for this fan

The Cowboys havent beaten the Niners in the playoffs since jeri fired Jimmy and after the dregs of Jimmys team dried up, they havent been able to beat the Packers either, sucks having zero belief things will ever change and being stuck with the team of my youth. You just cant replace the fandom cemented in my formative years with some new team, at least I cant so I'm perpetually frustrated with zero hope

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Watching San Francisco go to their third straight championship makes me pissed off! Fuck you Cowboy's....
They were lucky to win that game & they know it. Lafleur didn't challenge nor take the points on 4th & goal. Announcers even stated he should have challenged the call. One of many missed opportunities. GB shot themselves in the foot. It wasn't because of the missed FG they lost.

GB was the better team. Would have loved seeing that young GB franchise #7 seed take out the #1 seed as well. GO BUCS!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bucs have held in this game way longer than I thought they would. If Detroit can make a stop here that might be changing...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
HELL of a catch by St. Brown, two touchdown lead for the Lions with 6:22 left.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Hopefully it isn't a Whiners/Ravens SB.

That's a big point spread. Here's hoping for a huge upset by Detroit! 🦁
Screenshot_20240121_183952_Chrome.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

its now down to the Cowboys and Redskins (thats right I said it) for the longest drought since going to the NFC championship game. Meanwhile, perhaps the Cowboys most hated rival has been 4 of the last 5 years.

mighty fine work jeri & spawn are doing

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The way Pacheco's running and you give a handoff on the goal line to Hardman? Chiefs deserved that turnover...

Top Bottom