dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I shouldnt be surprised with anything we see happen in JonesBoys circus atmosphere.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean, this sick fuck just lies on top of his lies. He's just like a typical Democrat politician. Lie, get busted and then double down on said lie.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Steven-turd says the all-in and "we spend max money every yr" right on the heels of the report that showed they are literally dead LAST in pure dollars spent this yr, some 330 million or so BEHIND the top teams, and 30+ mils behind the team thats just one spot ahead of them at 31.

Somebody in the media made the comment a week or so ago that the Jones' are literally the biggest gas lighters in the league now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They should have done this the day after that embarrassment v Green Bay. Now THAT would have been an "all in" type move.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just don't see how Freeman imprioves the RB room and we could have done better in FA and/or the draft. I'm just not buying the BS.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the offseason has sucked. seems like its common knowledge that jerry is mailing it in and is content with letting mccarthy play out his contract before bringing in a new HC next year

main things i am really interested in is the draft and what happens with the re-signings of parsons/CD/dak

if belichick comes here next year, something to keep in mind... i dont think he's ever paid any player over $25 million per year. he told tom brady to fuck off. belichick also was not big on having elite receivers on his team, or at least he is not paying them elite money. parsons i could see belichick breaking his rule and spending over $25/yr. that is his LT jr. and he would be one of the best guys in the league to fully weaponize parsons on defense

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
the offseason has sucked. seems like its common knowledge that jerry is mailing it in and is content with letting mccarthy play out his contract before bringing in a new HC next year

main things i am really interested in is the draft and what happens with the re-signings of parsons/CD/dak

if belichick comes here next year, something to keep in mind... i dont think he's ever paid any player over $25 million per year. he told tom brady to fuck off. belichick also was not big on having elite receivers on his team, or at least he is not paying them elite money. parsons i could see belichick breaking his rule and spending over $25/yr. that is his LT jr. and he would be one of the best guys in the league to fully weaponize parsons on defense
You might be on to something my amigo.

Maybe Jerry and Spawn are doing what the head coach/football man in waiting are wanting them to do. It would be nice to know now, but maybe it's something we won't know until after this likely disaster of a season ends.

On the other hand, we have seen for 3 decades that most of the time, it's simply because Jerry and Spawn are REALLY just stupid.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last years devastating playoff loss to Green Bray completely broke my give a fuck!

I no longer give a fuck about this team. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a fan and always will be. But I can’t bring myself to muster up any kind of enthusiasm for this upcoming season.

For our 2023 team, we were set up better than we have been in decades (at least on paper) we looked like one of the teams to beat.

We were undefeated at home, had home field advantage (with the possible chance to keep it) going into the playoffs. We just came off our 3rd straight 12 win season.

I can’t remember us being in a better position to make a deep playoff run since the 90’s.

We go in against the youngest team in the league with the least amount of post season playoff experience, who barely made it into the playoffs themselves.

The we proceed to put out the worst and most embarrassing playoff loss in franchise history?

WTF????

Usually during this time of the year I’m devouring anything and everything cowboys. I’m starving for Cowboys news, be it podcast, draft shows, articles, or anything Cowboys.

Not this season. I have zero interest. There isn’t a single player that is being mocked to us at 24 that excites me.

I think the only thing that might peak my interest is if we trade up and take one of the top QB’s.

Barring that scenario, which will never happen, I simply can’t find a single fuck to give about this team this season.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last years devastating playoff loss to Green Bray completely broke my give a fuck!

I no longer give a fuck about this team. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a fan and always will be. But I can’t bring myself to muster up any kind of enthusiasm for this upcoming season.

For our 2023 team, we were set up better than we have been in decades (at least on paper) we looked like one of the teams to beat.

We were undefeated at home, had home field advantage (with the possible chance to keep it) going into the playoffs. We just came off our 3rd straight 12 win season.

I can’t remember us being in a better position to make a deep playoff run since the 90’s.

We go in against the youngest team in the league with the least amount of post season playoff experience, who barely made it into the playoffs themselves.

The we proceed to put out the worst and most embarrassing playoff loss in franchise history?

WTF????

Usually during this time of the year I’m devouring anything and everything cowboys. I’m starving for Cowboys news, be it podcast, draft shows, articles, or anything Cowboys.

Not this season. I have zero interest. There isn’t a single player that is being mocked to us at 24 that excites me.

I think the only thing that might peak my interest is if we trade up and take one of the top QB’s.

Barring that scenario, which will never happen, I simply can’t find a single fuck to give about this team this season.

Same here.....I couldn't give a flying fuck either. But I'm also not of the belief that the season will collapse. We'll go .500 or better and even possibly make the playoffs. The NFC will be greatly improved though so I can see us losing ground. Once again, we've been lapped by teams who have changed QB's, coaches and rosters while we wallow in the same shit we have for almost 3 decades. Jerry's still a winner though; the bank account is full, more money comes flowing in from the dopes that bought the seat licenses and he has zero accountability.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see us doing the same thing we have for the last 3 years. We will have a good regular season, win 10 plus games, then get bounced out of the playoffs.

It seems that nothing we do really matters when it comes to the post season. We set ourselves up better than we have in decades last season. We still got bounced out of the playoffs early like every other time before.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same here.....I couldn't give a flying fuck either. But I'm also not of the belief that the season will collapse. We'll go .500 or better and even possibly make the playoffs. The NFC will be greatly improved though so I can see us losing ground. Once again, we've been lapped by teams who have changed QB's, coaches and rosters while we wallow in the same shit we have for almost 3 decades. Jerry's still a winner though; the bank account is full, more money comes flowing in from the dopes that bought the seat licenses and he has zero accountability.
Scot:

last years devastating playoff loss to Green Bray completely broke my give a fuck!

I no longer give a fuck about this team.

Welcome to me starting in 1995...I still have a few fucks to give but what remains has been declared brain dead existing on the life support of the glory and joy of the long, Long, LONG ago past

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I see us doing the same thing we have for the last 3 years. We will have a good regular season, win 10 plus games, then get bounced out of the playoffs.

It seems that nothing we do really matters when it comes to the post season. We set ourselves up better than we have in decades last season. We still got bounced out of the playoffs early like every other time before.
I'm not convinced we win 10+ and make the playoffs. Last yr I was fairly confident we'd have a solid season. This year I definitely don't feel that way and if it starts out poorly, this could get ugly very fast (ala 2010)

Top Bottom