icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
jerry: elaine you cant date a man with weak shoulders!!
elaine: why jerry ? you just dont like him because he played for michigan
jerry: he's a schoonmaker elaine!! he already needs a shoulder clean-up!! thats not normal!!
george: he's got schooner shoulders!!!
elaine: thats ridicul-
jerry: SCHOONER SHOULDERS ELAINE!!! SCHOOOONER SHOULDERS!!!

I Finally Watched “Seinfeld” | The New Yorker

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it looks like schoon's college game (injuries) is translating nicely to the league
You'd think at some point the Jones' would finally decide to quit taking chances with fairly early picks. There's exceptions to everything but when you run a team that does nothing every year in free agency, you need talented HEALTHY draft picks to help make positive contributions. They cant do that from the training rooms.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
See ya later 4

While I know my odds of winning the PowerBall or MegaMillions are probably greater, I am still holding out hope of blockbuster predraft deal for Prescott where we get a nice haul in return.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this new 'all-in' jerry is a deep fake AI , there is no jerry anymore

i think once skip bayless tweeted "all in, my ass" it released coordinates to the animatronic jerry to travel to the owner's meetings

and now we have this dak contract negotiation stalemate hiatus situation

there is a deep state takeover happening in dallas ,

and if i had to guess, stevie is behind it all and plans on selling the team to a saudi oil company in the ultimate heel move. stevie secretly hates football and has resented his father for forcing him into hte family business, but stevie would rather be playing pickleball

or... flash forward to next offseason, dak walks, signs with a new team and new mattress company, and gets to the NFC championship before the cowboys

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
it looks like schoon's college game (injuries) is translating nicely to the league

Why would we expect anything less from a Cowboys second round pick?

That’s what we do

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
Well it looks like Jerruh has finally awoken to the reality that Dak is not the QB to lead us to the Superbowl . I am happy he is clearing out Daks contract in 2024. Might as well take our medicine now and be done . At least in 2025 we can accumulate some young talent and rebuild. Should be plenty of cap room with Dak gone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
or... flash forward to next offseason, dak walks, signs with a new team and new mattress company, and gets to the NFC championship before the cowboys
Does it count as an NFC appearance for him if he is injured or the backup QB?

Because he aint getting a team there as the starter.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Fine by me. Dak is the dictionary definition of "I'll believe it when I see it". IF he can break through what has been firmly established as his ceiling and lead the Cowboys somewhere significant, I'd gladly reconsider everything I currently believe. However, if the more likely scenario happens and we get same old same old,..
Get Out Crash GIF by GritTV

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like Jerruh has finally awoken to the reality that Dak is not the QB to lead us to the Superbowl . I am happy he is clearing out Daks contract in 2024. Might as well take our medicine now and be done . At least in 2025 we can accumulate some young talent and rebuild. Should be plenty of cap room with Dak gone.

I believe I saw something that said if Dak walks after this season we still owe him $95mil in dead money.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe I saw something that said if Dak walks after this season we still owe him $95mil in dead money.

And by the way, it is being reported…

The $95mil in dead cap money will be the most in the history of the nfl

Jerry out there makin deals and goin all in baby!

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is incorrect. It's $40.1m in dead money if he plays out his current deal and leaves after next season. It's $95m in dead money if they cut him now (which isn't going to happen).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That was a total bullshit statement by Adam Shefter, and proves how bush-league he really is now. The contract numbers are easily accessed at OvertheCap.com

The number is 40.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is incorrect. It's $40.1m in dead money if he plays out his current deal and leaves after next season. It's $95m in dead money if they cut him now (which isn't going to happen).
And it's 26 million this yr if they were to cut him or trade him post June 1st.

They save 29 million in cap space if that happened.

Of course trading him post June 1 means no draft picks this yr, but they could certainly be loaded up for 2025 with the draft haul for him plus the 4 comp picks we have coming.

Top Bottom