dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmmm...83 million under the 2025 cap?

1) McCarthy and entire coaching staff on 1 yr contracts
2) Failure to do anything on #4 contract, despite them saying they wanted to extend him long term since the end of last yr
3) No free agent moves whatsoever for 2024, and 1 guy we did sign has a 1yr deal

Again, I have blasted these people all offseason, but if this is being done intentionally because they want to move forward without McCarthy and Prescott, I think I may have to apologize.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Already posted toots! 😜
View attachment 13388
isee our posts both have the chart and stuff in it, but my post is about what the retweet said:

"The Saints were in "cap hell" and are currently $62m OVER the projected 2025 cap (Dallas is about $83m under) and they still spent almost 5x more than Dallas. The Cowboys simply aren't trying."

like dbair posted above, i will have to apologize to DAL if sitting out free agency and not signing dak yet is being done by design

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
3) No free agent moves whatsoever for 2024, and 1 guy we did sign has a 1yr deal
Our division closed the gap on Dallas. The Egals have surpassed them no doubt w/Lurie's wallet. Quinn grabbed all the half rotten apples he could, without a quarterback. And the Gnats grabbed one of the most dynamic pass rushers in the league & letting Barkley walk.

That said it has to be noted again & again, the NFC East has not had a repeat division winner since 2003-04. How depressing for Dallas Nation!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Right now the under for us looks like an almost lock of the decade type of wager to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I vaguely recall last training camp something being mentioned about Mazi hurting his shoulder one day in practice but then nothing was really mentioned about it the rest of the year.

If his shoulder was bad all yr, it certainly might explain the lack of strength and weight loss if he wasnt able to lift weights/workout much.

Top Bottom