daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Where's Parsons? Oh that's right, he's all over social media complaining about Dallas fans downing Prescott. 🙄

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Where's Parsons? Oh that's right, he's all over social media complaining about Dallas fans downing Prescott. 🙄

Yeah he has not got home as much as we expected, but really none of them have since we lost Diggs.

I think the CB situations we had forced QB's to hold it just a tad longer those first two games and the result was 10 sacks. Last 4 games only 6 total sacks.

Thats another reason why making a move for another CB might not be a bad idea. Lewis has not been that good as a nickel and we have gotten a little lucky with some bad throws vs Bland. Gilmore is still a quality #2 CB but he has been exposed some since Diggs went out too.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brock Purdy is in concussion protocol and Sam Darnold is likely to start

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I gotta say….

After the first two weeks of the season it seemed like everything had finally come together

Turns out, we just beat up on 2 shitty teams

The only player on the entire roster who hasn’t been a disappointment is our new kicker Brandon Aubrey. Not only has he not been a disappointment, he has been the one bright shining spot on the entire roster. He missed his first PAT and I thought “well shit, here we go again”

Then he proceeded to make every single one of the rest of his kicks ever since. Kudos to our new kicker! Finally someone we can count on.

But other than that, everyone else has disappointed.

Dak, well he’s Dak. We thought he got his INT problem figured out. Nope, here comes San Fran and he throws 3 picks in one game.

The tight ends? Ferguson hasn’t done much besides drop a TD in the end zone. Schoonmaker has been non existent. Hendershot, is he still on the team?

The RB’s
Pollard hasn’t produced like I had hoped. Davis has been sub par, the midget Vaughn has been non existent. I had hoped we would have found more of a role for the FB Hunter Luepke. Hopefully they do in the near future.

The WR core
Our top 3, Lamb, Cooks, and Gallop are all on pace to have the worst statistical seasons of their respective careers. I expected to see way more from Cooks. We need to get Tolbert more involved. The speedster Turpin has had one good play for a TD.

I don’t know what’s going on with this Texas Coast offense, but it just hasn’t clicked yet. It’s been more like the Texas Toast offense so far this season. Look how many weeks it took us to get our first red zone TD.

Defense looked great till we lost Diggs. Then the next game we go out heartless and lose to the damn Cards! That should have never happened.

Mazi has been a major disappointment. I had high hopes for him being able to come in and make an immediate impact. That just hasn’t happened. He may get there eventually, but he’s going to take time.

Parsons hasn’t performed up to his previous level. He’s been good, but he hasn’t been great like he was in the past. He needs to shut his pie hole, stop f’ing around with his podcast and get back to focusing on football.

Daron Bland has flashed at times and looked great. But he’s also made some mistakes. That will happen as he matures. But he appears to have high upside. If not for him being able to step up in Diggs absence we very well could have been in a much worse situation than we are now.

D Law has been good and dependable as always

OSA has been great at times. I’m looking forward to seeing him improve over time.

I was hoping for more from Gilmore. So far he has looked pedestrian and average.

It’s a shame we lost Overshown and Scott for the season. Those two had great camps and preseasons. I was looking forward to seeing what they brought to the team this year. Hopefully they are 100% and can contribute at the start of next season.

All in all, this team, this new offense, and most of the players have not lived up to the hype, the expectations, or their potential.

Other then Aubrey and Bland, the rest of the team has been a letdown.

Unless something drastically changes I can easily see us losing 7 of our 11 remaking games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom