Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you said that the Cowboys entering the bye at 4-2 is a miracle, you'd find few, if anyone on this site who would argue with you. Definate mixed bag of a season for sure...
Positives:
Brandon Aubrey is the man. For someone who had never kicked a football until a couple of years ago, he has made it the most stable part of thus team. Impressive, odd and sad all at once...
CeeDee Lamb appears to have a fire lit under him after recent comments. Hopefully they take advantage if that going forward.
Jake Ferguson has stepped to the head of the libe for this young group of tight ends. Not a Witten, maybe not even a Schultz, but with the right usage he can be something.
Negatives:
Coaches don't have a clue.
Injuries.
Neither Cooks or Gallup has been anywhere close to a stabilizing compliment to Lamb.
The defense is Jekyll and Hyde in a shiniest tux to ultimate trash panda kind of way
Jerry's still here.
Dak's still not elite.
No one EVER learns.
What's going to happen the rest of the season? Hell if I know. But I'm going to grab a beer every Sunday and lose my mind finding out, because I'm a fan, and that's our burden to bear...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They switched us away from Ravens/Lions; bet we'd still have it if Taylor Swift was there...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw the score for the lions game. 35-0 Ravens

Is anyone watching this game?

What the hell is going wrong with the Lions today?

Top Bottom