dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I wouldn't do it because I don't think they are "close" but guess we shall see what they do.

Titans have reportedly begun discussions on a potential trade for Derrick Henry. To me, Pollard looks pretty jaggy now and is not the same guy he was pre-injury. Dowdle is an ok backup. If the run blocking weren't as bad as it is maybe getting a RB would make sense, I'm just not sure if anyone would have much success running behind our shitpile OL right now.

We could use WR help, but if they bring a WR in someone really needs to go (Gallup). Cooks looks like a 3rd WR to me and Turpin is really a 3rd/4th guy. Tolbert has upside but they don't give him many opportunities yet.

LB is thin, maybe Rashan Mathis can help but he is really more of just a run stopper.

CB should worry them (short and long term). Last two games guys have been wide open all over the secondary. Travon Diggs will be back next yr, but who knows if he will be 100% or not. Bland is a good player but Gimore is probably here for just a season. Jourdan Lewis has not been good the last two games either as a nickel CB.

DE makes sense to me. They get credit for lots of "hurries" but since game one they are not getting sacks. Getting close is nice, but they need to "finish" some of those rushes and get sacks, or at least knock the QB down a lot. On the surface people might be inclined to think DE isnt a need, but Sam Williams has regressed and was better as a rookie (could be the injury, or could be his head just isnt in the right place). DLaw is a really good player but he may well be in his last season here. Armstrong is a nice player but he is in his last yr of his deal. Fowler is more of a situational pass rusher and like Armstrong, in his last yr of contract here. If they got Brian Burns from Carolina he'd be a potential long term solution at DE and combined with Parsons, DLaw, Odiggy would give us a pretty formidable pass rush for now and into the future. Would cost a lot to keep long term, but he is good.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b512199b761e733bed374c49f8413e4f.jpg

That is insane

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
And should be in prison and definitely not on the football field.

If he were a Cowboy, Goodell would have already whacked him for the season.

Pure thug.
What did I tell you about racist buzzwords? Use more of them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I’m rewatching the Chargers game and it’s scary how often they were wide open

We got lucky on bad throws from Herbert and drops from their WR’s

Our secondary is letting guys get wide fucking open.

The Rams with Cooper Kupp and Puka Nakua are going to tear up our secondary if we play like that again. We need to use the bye to get our secondary and o-line straightened out

Top Bottom