dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You guys kill me. You act like younger fans and this is your first rodeo. I get the considerations you all are bringing up. But it's Zach Wilson vs Dak for fucks sake. We should win running away with it. Or get a new QB so we don't have to discuss this shit anymore.
The Jets are good. Well coached team with great defense and special teams.

It won't be an easy W, I hope it is, but am thinking something like 17-13 or thereabouts.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you just argue quarterback talent this should be a blowout. But the Jets have a substantially better defense than the Giants did, and a running game that willl probably fare better as well. Cowboys still win, of course, but I'm calling it 27-17.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It won't be an easy W, I hope it is, but am thinking something like 17-13 or thereabouts.

We should win in a blowout if we're half the team we think we are. With Rodgers playing, I'd agree with you. Zach Wilson for crying out loud.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

We're gonna find out if we really got some shit in our necks or whut.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We should win in a blowout if we're half the team we think we are. With Rodgers playing, I'd agree with you. Zach Wilson for crying out loud.
If they have turnovers then we could win comfortably, if they don't turn the ball over much (if any) then the game will be close.

Their defense is really good.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So I'm watching the Packers/Falcons game. There's talent all over the Falcons offense. The least impressive part is at quarterback, I'm just not seeing long term viability in Ridder.

Top Bottom