Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This Jets game will be a good measuring stick on how improved we are (or are not) when it comes to run defense!

With Aaron Rodgers out they won’t trust Zack to sling it around the field. They will be running the ball all day long!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This Jets game will be a good measuring stick on how improved we are (or are not) when it comes to run defense!

With Aaron Rodgers out they won’t trust Zack to sling it around the field. They will be running the ball all day long!
I think they're gonna let him chuck it around. It's what I'd do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They would be stupid if they do!

Our defense is gonna have a field day if that happens.
Keep that QB upright enough to chuck some passes otherwise not gonna be able to run the ball. But you might be right, I think we're more suspect on run D than passing.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if cooks is out, then tolbert needs to jump on the opportunity
I don't think Gallup is done by any stretch, but yes, Tolbert could have an opportunity. So could Ferguson, for that matter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I suspect this game is going to play out much like last weeks did.

Zach Wilson is going to be running for his life. He will end up being sacked 6-7 times. Turning the ball over 2-3 times.

Dak won’t have to do much to win the game. All he will need to do is not lose it trying to play hero ball.

The main difference I see is that the Jets will be able to run the ball better than NYG last week.I’m guessing in the 150-175 range. But hopefully not.

This game will feel a lot like last weeks game. And next week vs the Cards will be even worse!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7f6338939a09690f9911df205305e04f.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jets will be really tough game today, we'll definitely get a better gauge of what this offense is (or isnt) I think.

Could have really used Cooks and especially Tyler Smith, but it is what it is.

The Jets had success running the ball on the Bills, who were top 5 in rush defense a year ago. Breece Hall gashed them for 127 yds on only 10 carries, incl that near length of the field 83 yarder. Dude was in his 1st game back from ACL tear. Of course they have Dalvin Cook too. Both RB's are good receivers and their top-3 WR's are pretty good (especially Garrett Wilson.

Would be great if we could get a bit of an early lead and try to force the Jets out of their run game, and hopefully force Wilson into some mistakes. More important than that though is Prescott avoiding said mistakes, as giving the Jets short fields or easy scores would definitely be something that makes this much tougher.

Last time we played them we made Sam Darnold look like a hero, got down big in the first half and lost to an 0-4 Jets team in another Jason Garrett special. Would be nice to do some payback today.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys kill me. You act like younger fans and this is your first rodeo. I get the considerations you all are bringing up. But it's Zach Wilson vs Dak for fucks sake. We should win running away with it. Or get a new QB so we don't have to discuss this shit anymore.

Top Bottom