dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, we get an 0-2 Cards team followed by an 0-2 Pats team (and very well could be 0-3 after playing at NYJ next week) before we get the early season game of the year, at San Fran on SNF.

Niners play the Giants at home on a short week (Thursday) and then they get the lowly Cards the following week. Decent chance both of us will be 4-0. Niners get the benefit of 3 consecutive home games. (Giants, Cards, us)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’d say our run defense has improved

We held their running game to a total of 28 yards total

But their QB ran for 36.

Altogether we held the entire run game to 64 yards total

That was without our first round pick who we took specifically to stop the run being part of stopping the run. I can’t say I even remember seeing him in the game.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Thrilled with another win, especially with no turnovers. Dak's releasing the ball faster & seems to be playing more conservative. Sure he had some overthrows, what qb doesn't?!

MM had to adjust with moving parts on their offensive line caused by injuries which also panned out. Dallas is now the 5th team in the SB era to score at least 70 points & allow 10 or fewer through the first two games of the season.

Very impressive, but not convinced at this end. A win October 8th just might change my mind, they are for real.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’d say our run defense has improved

We held their running game to a total of 28 yards total

But their QB ran for 36.

Altogether we held the entire run game to 64 yards total

That was without our first round pick who we took specifically to stop the run being part of stopping the run. I can’t say I even remember seeing him in the game.
He played and had some good reps when he was in there. I'd say his total snaps were probably less than last week vs NYG because the Jets only ran the ball 11 times and got behind, making most downs pass rush downs. jets only had 46 offensive snaps as fyi.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This stat is more amazing when you consider games played:

Ware 141, Jeffcoat 188, Ellis 162, Randy White 209, Tony Tolbert 144, Too Tall Jones 224, Charles Haley 63

MICAH PARSONS- 34

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

That has got to be the biggest difference between this years team the our teams of the last decade

This team comes out prepared on both sides of the ball

Which almost never seemed to be the case for the last decade. Especially under Carrot Top

Top Bottom