dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting move for couple reasons.

1) We stink at LB and are incredibly thin there, Evans has been poor but you'd think another move must be coming to address LB.

2) Edoga was awful this past Sunday, but Steele has also been bad and is coming off two very poor games v Buffalo and Miami. There have been some rumblings that Steele may be close to being benched.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting move for couple reasons.

1) We stink at LB and are incredibly thin there, Evans has been poor but you'd think another move must be coming to address LB.

2) Edoga was awful this past Sunday, but Steele has also been bad and is coming off two very poor games v Buffalo and Miami. There have been some rumblings that Steele may be close to being benched.

no way they can bench steele, jerry wouldnt let it happen because the contract... he is un-tradeable and un-cutable

T smith's back not looking too good? maybe waletzko is going to be competing for LT? DAL just saw edoga blocking against the wind

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
no way they can bench steele, jerry wouldnt let it happen because the contract... he is un-tradeable and un-cutable

T smith's back not looking too good? maybe waletzko is going to be competing for LT? DAL just saw edoga blocking against the wind
I don't know if you remember but in the offseason they floated the idea that Steele might move to G. I think in the back of their minds they knew a full recovery this year was unlikely, but they played him anyway when he showed he could stand upright.

He's been so bad, it has to be the leg thing. If it is, maybe they finally admit it and shut him down for the year to let him recover fully.

Most likely it's in response to Edgoa's horrendous game, but Steele has been really poor this year and is clearly hurting the offense.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
chuma edoga listed as "limited" yeah no shit you could do that every week

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's definitely one of (if not THE) biggest disappointment on the team. It's really hurting the defense as a whole too.

We can't do anything about the injuries, but I do wonder what this defense might have been like if Trayvon Diggs, LVE and Overshown were all healthy and playing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How stupid can this fucking league be?

Once again, they've scheduled Wildcard Round playoff games on Saturday (2), Sunday (3) and Monday night (1).

Again putting whatever team that has to play Monday Night at a disadvantage due to a short week to prepare for the next game. Just looking at the NFC, right now the three games would be Dallas at Tampa, Seattle at Philly and LA Rams at Detroit. AFC would be Colts at Dolphins, Bills at Chiefs and Browns at Jags. Imagine having to play Monday night and winning, and if you are the road team having to potentially turn around and play on Saturday. (also on the road)

But the absolute stupidest thing? I see on the schedule that the early game Saturday will be broadcast only on fucking Peacock Network. Imagine being a fan of one of the teams getting stuck with this bullshit, as most people don't have Peacock Network (honestly I don't even know how to get the stupid thing)

EVERY FUCKING THING Goodell does and supports make the NFL worse and worse. EVERY SINGLE THING.

Top Bottom