dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If nothing else hopefully this game gave NYG some confidence that they can actually hang with and contend with the Sheguls

I didn’t watch the game, but Tyron Taylor was in when I did turn it on

So I’m not sure if they pulled Tommy DeVito and put Taylor in, or if he got hurt, or if Taylor was just in for a specialty situation.
According to something I read online, they benched him for Taylor in the 2nd half.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s a new one

Ref gets in the way in the end zone and trips Lamar, he tries to toss it away as he’s falling in the end zone causing an intentional grounding and giving the Whiners a safety and 2 points

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That’s a new one

Ref gets in the way in the end zone and trips Lamar, he tries to toss it away as he’s falling in the end zone causing an intentional grounding and giving the Whiners a safety and 2 points
Niners refs apparently in the house

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to something I read online, they benched him for Taylor in the 2nd half.

Well that sucks to hear

I was kinda rooting for the kid and his story. I’d love to see him do well enough to supplant Danny Dimes next season and provide another decade of irrelevance at QB for NYG

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
These end zones celebrations are really embarrassing, Hamilton for the Ravens intercepts in the end zone then gets on his knee's like a kid opening a Christmas present, these immature type grandstanding needs to be flagged for excessive celebration. Grown men acting like complete retards.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

dd76dcdfff2268b148346c5ffdfca234.jpg

Top Bottom