bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He's a bust, Mike. If he had something, we would've seen it by now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably no meltdown this week. It's a tough game in a tough place to play, and we've been on a huge run and coming off biggest win of season Sunday.

I hope we win but Buffalo is desperate. Won't surprise me if we come up short this week.

Buffalo can be hit or miss and the "warmer" weather favors Dallas (and me). I think we've got a good chance if Dak continues his play.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mazi just seems slow off the snap and lacks quickness. But he's young and I'm hoping he can improve with more playing time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Right now, Mazi has a long way to even reach Danny Noonan's level.
He honestly hasn't played THAT much because of how much they rotate guys and the fact that they use the pass rushers inside on a lot of the downs. He's going to get more snaps now with Hankins likely out.

People are too quick to judge draft picks. He's going to get better in time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Buffalo can be hit or miss and the "warmer" weather favors Dallas (and me). I think we've got a good chance if Dak continues his play.....
It's getting a little more iffy by the hour it seems.

Now they have temps upper 40's with considerable cloudiness and "occasional" rain in the afternoon, rain getting more stead later in the day and evening. Winds 10-20 MPH. 60% + chance of rain now.

Buffalo is a little better running the ball than we are and unless Mazi really steps up, Hankins being out is going to be a boost for the Bills running too. If its rainy and windy, it's going to take away our biggest advantage some I think (our passing game). Prescott has thrown it great for the most part but he doesn't have anywhere near the arm strength Allen has (few do)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He honestly hasn't played THAT much because of how much they rotate guys and the fact that they use the pass rushers inside on a lot of the downs. He's going to get more snaps now with Hankins likely out.

People are too quick to judge draft picks. He's going to get better in time.
The great ones are usually great right away. It's not like he has a playbook to digest, and he likely won't be getting any bigger or stronger.

Top Bottom