Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I liked the MM hire from the get go. But I didn't like that he kept KM and didn't implement his system. Maybe it was Jerry and maybe it wasn't....we'll probably never know. But MM is a good coach and he paid his dues in the coaching ranks.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And it's also satisfying that we're not on the negative end of these team/NFL records, like we were under that bum Garrett. jerry wasted the careers of his players when he hired that scrub......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry Jones' Life Is A GIF - SBNation.com

And it's also satisfying that we're not on the negative end of these team/NFL records, like we were under that bum Garrett. jerry wasted the careers of his players when he hired that scrub......

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I liked the MM hire from the get go. But I didn't like that he kept KM and didn't implement his system. Maybe it was Jerry and maybe it wasn't....we'll probably never know. But MM is a good coach and he paid his dues in the coaching ranks.

you know who I think it was

I thought it was asinine to pair Dak up with what was basically his peer as an OC...imho, his career could have benefitted greatly by getting a veteran coach from the get-go

better late than never it appears...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

"Least separation from QB on a deep completion since Week 3, 2019"

the gallup special

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
mahomes is venting out the suppressed anger that he has for his shitty receivers
He literally complained to the other teams QB that "that was the worst fucking call ever"

He's a fucking douchebag

Top Bottom